Pages

Friday, October 27, 2017

TupeloDesignsLLC DT Projects "HAPPY HOLIDAYS WITH LOVE FROM ALL OF US" card and "HAPPY HOLIDAYS" Shadow Box card using #LAWNFAWNSTAMPS & dies

Happy Thursday..  I have a TupeloDesignsLLC DT card project to share today that uses some fun new stamps and dies.

I finally got around to inking up, stamping and coloring images from the Lawn Fawn Winter Village stamp set.   It's a lot of fun to color.  I colored up all the images using Copic Markers after stamping them onto some Neenah Solar White card stock using Lawn Fawn Jet Black Ink.  I actually colored four sets of the images. Tonight I used two sets of the images and made not only a card using the Lawn Fawn Portrait Stitched Hillside Backdrop Die, but I also made a Shadow Box using the new Lawn Fawn Shadow Box card die.


Here is the adorable Shadow Box Card.  The dies are so easy to use.  Seeing how easy this was, I need to pull out my Scallop Box die and use it ~ I'm embarrassed to say I've never used it.


Here are most all of the supplies I used on my card and shadow box ~ links listed below in supply list.



SUPPLIES:

card stock: Neenah Solar White (on sale in store), Bazzill Red Hots card stock
pattern paper: Lawn Fawn Watercolor Wishes (on sale in store), Lawn Fawn Let's Bokeh in the Snow
stamps:  Lawn Fawn Winter Village (on sale in store)
ink: Lawn Fawn Jet Black, Versafine Black (on sale in store), Asst. Copic Markers (on sale in store)
accessories:  Scor-Buddy (on sale in store), Lawn Fawn Winter Village (on sale in store), Lawn Fawn Sttiched Hillside Backdrop Portrait (on sale in store), Lawn Fawn Everyday Sentiments Banners, Lawn Fawn Shadow Box Card die, Scor-Tape, Foam Tape, BigShot (on sale in store)



I thought I'd share a few tidbits about TupeloDesignsLLC that you may not know about.  TupeloDesignsLLC offers an awesome "Loyalty Rewards Program". You will receive 500 points ($5.00) just for signing up, then you will continue to receive 2 pts for every $1 you spend. The points add up quickly and can be redeemed for FREE product ~ they also offer FREE SHIPPING with no minimum purchase requirement and without a required Discount Code! That is the biggest perk for me because I LOVE Free shipping!!   There is also discounted or even Free shipping on International shipments as well. Be sure to check out the TupeloDesignsLLC site for more information. 


thanks for looking ~


~ Pam

have a great airborne day!

God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them



DISCLAIMER: Some of the products I use have been provided by Tupelo Designs LLC. However, my opinions of the products are my own.

2 comments:

Mary-Anne V said...

Such cute scenes you created with this fun set.

Lisa said...

Such adorable cards & coloured beautifully. Great idea with the shadow box. It really sets the scene beautifully. We're having a Design Team Call if that interests you? You can find out all the details here: https://papercraftchallenge.wordpress.com/dt-call/

XO Lisa @ Papercraft Business