Pages

Thursday, October 19, 2017

TupeloDesignsLLC DT Project "WELCOME" Concord & 9th Pineapple Perfection card

Happy Thursday..  I have a TupeloDesignsLLC DT card project to share today that uses some fun new stamps and dies.

My youngest daughter is really into Pineapples, so I knew when I seen the Concord & 9th Pineapple Perfection stamp and die set, I had to get it.   It's a lot of fun to color.  I colored it up using Copic Markers after stamping the image onto some Neenah Solar White card stock using Lawn Fawn Jet Black Ink.  



I went over the flowers with Wink of Stella Clear Glitter pen to give them a pretty shimmer. The blue flower is layered on foam tape on top.  


To do the splatter on the yellow pattern paper piece, I poured out a dot of enamel paint, mixed it with some water using a paint brush, then tapping the brush off my hand, it splattered onto the paper.  It can make a mess, so make sure you have something to catch the splatter. 

Here are most of the supplies I used on my card ~ links below in supply list.




SUPPLY LIST:

card stock: Neenah Solar White (on sale in store), Bazzill Licorice Twist
pattern paper:  Echo Park Summer Fun Paper Padstamps:  Concord & 9th Pineapple Perfection (on sale in store)
ink:  Lawn Fawn Jet BlackVersafine BlackAsst. Copic Markers
accessories:  Scor-Buddy (on sale in store), Concord & 9th Pineapple Perfection Die set (on sale in store), BigShot (on sale in store), Foam TapeTim Holtz Scissors (on sale in store), acrylic paint (can use distress ink as well)


I thought I'd share a few tidbits about TupeloDesignsLLC that you may not know about.  TupeloDesignsLLC offers an awesome "Loyalty Rewards Program". You will receive 500 points ($5.00) just for signing up, then you will continue to receive 2 pts for every $1 you spend. The points add up quickly and can be redeemed for FREE product ~ they also offer FREE SHIPPING with no minimum purchase requirement and without a required Discount Code! That is the biggest perk for me because I LOVE Free shipping!!   There is also discounted or even Free shipping on International shipments as well. Be sure to check out the TupeloDesignsLLC site for more information. 


thanks for looking ~


~ Pam

have a great airborne day!

God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them



DISCLAIMER: Some of the products I use have been provided by Tupelo Designs LLC. However, my opinions of the products are my own.

1 comment:

Mary-Anne V said...

I really love this image from Concord and 9th. You did a fabulous job colouring it!