Pages

Friday, September 22, 2017

TupeloDesignsLLC DT Project "LAWN FAWN CHRISTMAS DREAMS" card #lawnfawnstamps #thedailymarker30day

Happy Thursday..  I have a TupeloDesignsLLC DT card project to share today that uses some fun stamps and dies.

I have been having so much fun stamping and coloring stamps from the new Lawn Fawn release, that I thought I'd share another card using some stamps from the Christmas Dreams set.  I used nearly ever image from the set and will need to put the sentiment on the inside since there was so much going on on the front ~ love all these fun images!


I stamped all images onto some Neenah Solar White card stock using Lawn Fawn Jet Black Ink and colored them using Copic Markers. For the think bubble, I stamped the image onto some velum using Versafine Black ink and then die-cut it out.

I added Wink of Stella to the flames in the fireplace, the star atop the tree and the bobble lights on the tree. I love the shimmer it adds to the images.


 Here are most of the supplies I used on my card ~ links below in supply list.



I used this week's Freshly Made Sketches sketch layout #306:  FMS306


Supplies:

card stock:  Neenah Solar White (on sale in store), Bazzill Licorice Twist
stamps:  Lawn Fawn Christmas Dreams (on sale in store)
ink:  Lawn Fawn Jet BlackVersafine BlackAsst. Copic Markers (on sale in store), Wink of Stella Glitter Pen (on sale in store)
pattern paper: Lawn Fawn Knit Picky paper pad (on sale in store)
accessories:  Scor-Buddy (on sale in store), Lawn Fawn Christmas Dreams (on sale in store)Tim Holtz Scissors (on sale in store),  Foam TapeBigShot (on sale in store), Multi Medium Matte (on sale in store)


I thought I'd share a few tidbits about TupeloDesignsLLC that you may not know about.  TupeloDesignsLLC offers an awesome "Loyalty Rewards Program". You will receive 500 points ($5.00) just for signing up, then you will continue to receive 2 pts for every $1 you spend. The points add up quickly and can be redeemed for FREE product ~ they also offer FREE SHIPPING with no minimum purchase requirement and without a required Discount Code! That is the biggest perk for me because I LOVE Free shipping!!   There is also discounted or even Free shipping on International shipments as well. Be sure to check out the TupeloDesignsLLC site for more information. 

thanks for looking ~


~ Pam

have a great airborne day!

God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them



DISCLAIMER: Some of the products I use have been provided by Tupelo Designs LLC. However, my opinions of the products are my own.

5 comments:

Teresa Doyle said...

Oh my goodness Pam this is a sweet scene. Don't you just LOVE this set?

Scrappy Boy said...

Love love love!!! I ordered this set during a preorder. I can't wait to play with it now that it's here! Love this Pam !

Mary-Anne V said...

Adorable scene...very cozy!

Jen Brum said...

This is such a great Christmas card! I love that warm, cozy scene you've created! Your colouring is fantastic! So fun! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Linda Callahan said...

Your holiday scene is delightful! Love your coloring! Glad you joined us at FMS!