Pages

Friday, September 1, 2017

TupeloDesignsLLC DT project "IT'S THE MOST WONDERFUL TIME OF THE YEAR" card featuring #Concord&9th stamps/dies


Happy Thursday..  I have a TupeloDesignsLLC DT card project to share today that uses some fun stamps and dies.


To make the outer frame, I took a stitched Rectangle and then lined up another rectangle die inside of it.  



After inking up the trees with some Lawn Fawn Jalapeno ink, I tapped some Lawn Fawn Noble Fir ink around the sides of the trees and re-stamped it.  I die cut them out and then took a circle die and cut it out as well.

I used foam tape on the back of the trees to give them dimension.


Here are most of the supplies used on this card ~ links below in the list:





I used this weeks Stamp Ink Paper Challenge #114 that is a sketch:  


SUPPLY LIST:

card stock:  Neenah Solar White, Bazzill Licorice Twist
pattern paper: Lawn Fawn Let's Bokeh in the Snow, Lawn Fawn Knit Picky
stamps:  Concord &9th Christmas Cottage
ink: Lawn Fawn Jalapeno, Lawn Fawn Noble Fir, Versafine Black
accessories:  Scor-Buddy, Concord &9th Christmas Cottage Dies, MFT Circle Stax, MFT Stitched Inside Out Circles, MFT Stitched Inside Out Rectangles, Lawn Fawn Everyday Sentiment Banners, Foam Tape, BigShot


I thought I'd share a few tidbits about TupeloDesignsLLC that you may not know about.  TupeloDesignsLLC offers an awesome "Loyalty Rewards Program". You will receive 500 points ($5.00) just for signing up, then you will continue to receive 2 pts for every $1 you spend. The points add up quickly and can be redeemed for FREE product ~ they also offer FREE SHIPPING with no minimum purchase requirement and without a required Discount Code! That is the biggest perk for me because I LOVE Free shipping!!   There is also discounted or even Free shipping on International shipments as well. Be sure to check out the TupeloDesignsLLC site for more information. 

thanks for looking ~


~ Pam

have a great airborne day!

God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them



DISCLAIMER: Some of the products I use have been provided by Tupelo Designs LLC. However, my opinions of the products are my own.

1 comment:

Teresa Doyle said...

WOW Pam, this is sweet. I love your colour choice for this one. Very nicely done!