Pages

Friday, September 29, 2017

TupeloDesignsLLC DT Project "HAPPY THANKSGIVING" #lawnfawn FMS307 #thedailymarker30day Card

Happy Thursday..  I have a TupeloDesignsLLC DT card project to share today that uses some fun stamps and dies.

I am still having a lot of fun stamping and coloring stamps from the new Lawn Fawn release, that I thought I'd share another card using some stamps from the Forest Feast.  I used nearly ever image from the set ~ I colored, but must've forgotten to put the mushroom on the card!



Here's the layout I used for my card ~ Freshly Made Sketches Sketch #307: FMS307


I colored the images up before today and today I went to make a card and have been dealing with pounding migraines for nearly the entire day ~ hence the late post.  I am heading to bed and hoping for a nice "pain free" head in the morning!


card stock:  Neenah Solar White (on sale in store), Brown
stamps:  Lawn Fawn Forest Feast (on sale in store)
ink:  Lawn Fawn Jet BlackVersafine BlackAsst. Copic Markers (on sale in store)
pattern paper: Fall theme paper
accessories:  Scor-Buddy (on sale in store), Lawn Fawn Forest Feast (on sale in store), Tim Holtz Scissors (on sale in store),  Foam TapeBigShot (on sale in store), Multi Medium Matte (on sale in store)


I thought I'd share a few tidbits about TupeloDesignsLLC that you may not know about.  TupeloDesignsLLC offers an awesome "Loyalty Rewards Program". You will receive 500 points ($5.00) just for signing up, then you will continue to receive 2 pts for every $1 you spend. The points add up quickly and can be redeemed for FREE product ~ they also offer FREE SHIPPING with no minimum purchase requirement and without a required Discount Code! That is the biggest perk for me because I LOVE Free shipping!!   There is also discounted or even Free shipping on International shipments as well. Be sure to check out the TupeloDesignsLLC site for more information. 

thanks for looking ~


~ Pam

have a great airborne day!

God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them



DISCLAIMER: Some of the products I use have been provided by Tupelo Designs LLC. However, my opinions of the products are my own.

2 comments:

Teresa Doyle said...

Awwww, how sweet is this card??? Love it!

Narelle Farrugia said...

This is such a gorgeous card! I adore the sweet little scene you''ve create wight the detailed images you chosen. Thanks for joining us at FMS!