Pages

Thursday, March 16, 2017

TupeloDesignsLLC DT card project "WE MAKE A GREAT TEAM" card using MFT Day 16 #thedailymarker30day color challenge

Happy Thursday~! I have a TupeloDesignsLLC Design Team card project to share with you today, but first I wanted to share some tidbits about TupeloDesignsLLC that you might not know 
TupeloDesignsLLC offers an awesome "Loyalty Rewards Program". You will receive 500 points ($5.00) just for signing up, then you will continue to receive 2 pts for every $1 you spend. The points add up quickly and can be redeemed for FREE product ~ they also offer FREE SHIPPING with no minimum purchase requirement and without a required Discount Code! That is the biggest perk for me because I LOVE Free shipping!!   There is also discounted or even Free shipping on International shipments as well. Be sure to check out the TupeloDesignsLLC site for more information. 
From the website: NINJAS AND PIRATES ARE INVADING TUPELODESIGNSLLC! WE OFFER FREE SHIPPING (INSIDE THE US) ON ALL PRODUCTS IN THE STORE!!!

 Today is Day 16 of the #thedailymarker30day I am so excited to challenge myself to get back to coloring each day this next 30 days ~ I have lots of new goodies to color, so I'm ready for the challenge.


Ahhhh..  what fun it is to color up such a sweet image. This sweet girl image is from the My Favorite Things (MFT) stamp set Happy Together. I used the stamps and coordinating die.  I used this week's MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge  for the layout ~ sketch with link provided below.


I stamped the image onto some Neenah Solar White card stock using Lawn Fawn Jet Black Ink. I colored the image up with Copic Markers.  Below are the colors I used.





I have an order of some MFT goodness coming my way that includes some scallop borders ~ since it's not arrived yet, I improvised and took a Lawn Fawn scallop rectangle and made a scallop border.  Below I show how I put the paper in the die to cut it out.   If you don't have a specific die, look through what you do have and see if you can adapt it to work.


After cutting the green piece of card stock. I put a rectangle die on the pattern piece, slid the cut scallop piece in to make sure I had it centered.


The only marker laying on my desk was a light pink Memento marker, so I used it to draw the outside of the rectangle in the picture above..  the lines are hard to see in the picture, but I could see them well enough to use my paper trimmer to cut away the corners and have a piece to layer on my scallop piece.  I hope all that makes sense.

Here are most of the supplies I used on my card ~ links are listed below in the Supply list.


I used this week's MFTWSC324 for my card:


Supplies:

card stock:  Neenah Solar White. blue and green from stash
pattern paper: MFT from stash
stamps:  MFT Happy Together
ink: Lawn Fawn Jet Black, Versafine Black, Asst. Copic Markers
accessories: Scor-Buddy, MFT Happy Together Die, Lawn Fawn Scalloped Rectangles, Lawn Fawn Grassy Hillside Borders, Lawn Fawn Stitched Rectangles, MFT Circle Stax, MFT Fishtail Banners, Foam Tape, Multi Matte Medium, BigShot


#thedailymarker30day color challenge


thanks for looking ~


~ Pam

have a great airborne day!

God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them



DISCLAIMER: Some of the products I use have been provided by Tupelo Designs LLC. However, my opinions of the products are my own.

1 comment:

Brenda said...

What a cute card Pam. I think this little girl is so sweet and you have colored her so well! Love the papers you used on this one too. Hugs, Brenda