Pages

Thursday, March 9, 2017

TupeloDesignsLLC DT Card Project Day 9 #thedailymarker Color Challenge "HOPE ANCHORS THE SOUL" card using Neat & Tangled/Distress Oxide Inks

Happy Thursday~! I have a TupeloDesignsLLC DT card project to share with you today, but first I wanted to share some tidbits about TupeloDesignsLLC that you might not know ... 

TupeloDesignsLLC offers an awesome "Loyalty Rewards Program". You will receive 500 points ($5.00) just for signing up, then you will continue to receive 2 pts for every $1 you spend. The points add up quickly and can be redeemed for FREE product ~ they also offer FREE SHIPPING with no minimum purchase requirement and without a required Discount Code! That is the biggest perk for me because I LOVE Free shipping!!   There is also discounted or even Free shipping on International shipments as well. Be sure to check out the TupeloDesignsLLC site for more information. 
From the website: WE HAVE PRE-ORDER OPPORTUNITIES FROM ALTENEW, DIECUTS WITH A VIEW & PENNY BLACK FOR YOU, AND WE OFFER FREE SHIPPING (INSIDE THE US) ON THESE AND ALL PRODUCTS IN TUPELODESIGNSLLC!!!

 Today is Day 9 of the #thedailymarker30day I am so excited to challenge myself to get back to coloring each day this next 30 days ~ I have lots of new goodies to color, so I'm ready for the challenge.



I have had my hands on these beauties for a couple weeks now, but haven't pulled them out to use. Today I thought I would using a fun Neat & Tangled stamp set called Hope Anchors.   Below I show how I used the Distress Oxide inks to make the background for the stamped image.



On a craft mat I smooshed out the Distress Oxide inks Crack Pistachio and Worn Lipstick



I took a water spritzer bottle (Ranger Water Spritzer water bottle that is for sale in the TupeloDesignsLLC store) and spritzed water onto the inks ~ they literally glowed!


I took a piece of Neenah Solar White card stock and smooshed it onto the inks, moving my paper around.

I then heat set the inks, while spritzing water on it at times. After it was dry, I smooshed it back in the ink that was still on the mat and repeated the process.


This is the piece when dried. I then stamped the image and die cut it with an oval die.


I used a Stamping Tool to ink and stamp the stamp three times using Versafine Black ink. You could use either a stamping tool and TupeloDesignsLLC offers many in the store HERE and HERE, or you could stamp using an acrylic block. Any parts of the stamp that doesn't stamp clearly, you could use a black sharpie to fill in. I often do this with my Memento Black ink pen. Nobody will ever know.


These are most of the supplies I used on my card.  Links below in the supply list.


Have a super Thursday!

Supplies:

card stock: Neenah Solar White. Dark Gray
pattern paper: Anchor paper from stash
stamps: Neat & Tangled Hope Anchors
ink: Versafine Black, Distress Oxide Crack Pistachio, Distress Oxide Worn Lipstick
accessories: Scor-Buddy, Pick Me Up Tool, Tonic Craft Pick, Multi Medium Matte, Circle Dies, Oval Dies, Water Spritzer Bottle, Heat Tool, Sequins, BigShot


 #thedailymarker30day Color Challenge is going on right now!

thanks for looking ~


~ Pam

have a great airborne day!

God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them



DISCLAIMER: Some of the products I use have been provided by Tupelo Designs LLC. However, my opinions of the products are my own.

2 comments:

Brenda said...

Love this card Pam! The smooshing is so pretty! I have been seeing a lot done with these new inks and they are on my wish list. They look so cool!! Hugs, Brenda

Teresa Doyle said...

Absolutely fantastic Pam! Would love to someday have those Distress Oxides myself, they look like they must be amazing to work with.