Pages

Thursday, March 9, 2017

Day 8 #thedailymarker30day Color Challenge "HELLO" card using Lawn Fawn Yay, Kites

Happy Wednesday~! I have a TupeloDesignsLLC card project to share with you today, but first I wanted to share some tidbits about TupeloDesignsLLC that you might not know ... 

TupeloDesignsLLC offers an awesome "Loyalty Rewards Program". You will receive 500 points ($5.00) just for signing up, then you will continue to receive 2 pts for every $1 you spend. The points add up quickly and can be redeemed for FREE product ~ they also offer FREE SHIPPING with no minimum purchase requirement and without a required Discount Code! That is the biggest perk for me because I LOVE Free shipping!!   There is also discounted or even Free shipping on International shipments as well. Be sure to check out the TupeloDesignsLLC site for more information. 
From the website: WE HAVE NEW ART IMPRESSIONS, FABER CASTELL, LA-LA LAND CRAFTS AND SCRAPBOOK ADHESIVES IN TUPELODESIGNSLLC AND OFFER FREE SHIPPING (INSIDE THE US) ON THESE AND ALL PRODUCTS IN THE STORE!!!

 Today is Day 8 of the #thedailymarker30day I am so excited to challenge myself to get back to coloring each day this next 30 days ~ I have lots of new goodies to color, so I'm ready for the challenge.


What a day it has been.  My oldest daughter and I had our eye exams this afternoon. It seems like we were in there for several hours..  because we were!!!   I've never had an eye exam take that long. We have to go back on the 22nd for dilation. We didn't do it today because we were heading south and my youngest daughter had never driven on the interstate here and it was raining.. so we'll go back.


Anyways..  we didn't get home until late, late dinner, then playing with my granddaughter because.. well.. why not! haha..  she's a hoot to play with and she LOVES to laugh. I find myself laughing at her laughing that I have to stop to catch my breath ~ one of the best things ever!!

I made the card above using some stamped images from a Lawn Fawn stamp set called Yay, Kites.  I purchased it used from someone a while back and was glad that I could get the dies to go along with it because I really like having the matching dies.

Here is most of what I used on my card ~ links in supply list below:


Have a super Thursday!

Supplies:

card stock: Neenah Solar White. Orange and Brown
pattern paper: Lawn Fawn Perfectly Plaid Fall
stamps: Lawn Fawn Yay, Kites
ink: Lawn Fawn Jet Black, Lawn Fawn Fake Tan, Lawn Fawn Mermaid, Asst. Copic Markers
accessories: Scor-Buddy, Lawn Fawn Yay, Kites Dies, Lawn Fawn Stitched Hillside Borders, Foam Tape, Multi Medium Matte and BigShot


thanks for looking ~


~ Pam

have a great airborne day!

God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them



DISCLAIMER: Some of the products I use have been provided by Tupelo Designs LLC. However, my opinions of the products are my own.

1 comment:

Brenda said...

What a cute card Pam! I love those papers and I love that cute bunny flying a kite. March is the perfect time to fly a kite, but this whole winter would have been a good time around here! lol We have had some really high winds around here. Playing with grands is always awesome! When my youngest and I went to the eye doctor's we were there for hours too. It just took so long as our eye doctor does it all and is very detailed and yes, then there is the dilating. Fun, fun, fun! lol Now we don't go together any more as he is grown and is working. Have a fabulous weekend Pam! Hugs, Brenda