Pages

Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Day 7 #thedailymarker30day Color Challenge "WISH BIG" card using Lawn Fawn Elphie Selfie

Happy Tuesday~! I have a TupeloDesignsLLC card project to share with you today, but first I wanted to share some tidbits about TupeloDesignsLLC that you might not know ... 

TupeloDesignsLLC offers an awesome "Loyalty Rewards Program". You will receive 500 points ($5.00) just for signing up, then you will continue to receive 2 pts for every $1 you spend. The points add up quickly and can be redeemed for FREE product ~ they also offer FREE SHIPPING with no minimum purchase requirement and without a required Discount Code! That is the biggest perk for me because I LOVE Free shipping!!   There is also discounted or even Free shipping on International shipments as well. Be sure to check out the TupeloDesignsLLC site for more information. 
From the website: WE HAVE NEW ART IMPRESSIONS, FABER CASTELL, LA-LA LAND CRAFTS AND SCRAPBOOK ADHESIVES IN TUPELODESIGNSLLC AND OFFER FREE SHIPPING (INSIDE THE US) ON THESE AND ALL PRODUCTS IN THE STORE!!!

 Today is Day 7 of the #thedailymarker30day I am so excited to challenge myself to get back to coloring each day this next 30 days ~ I have lots of new goodies to color, so I'm ready for the challenge.


Today is a short post..  We ran all sorts of errands today and I am worn out. After dinner I colored in these sweet images from the Lawn Fawn Elphie Selfie stamp set~~ ohhhhhh SO cute!  I die cut the images using the coordinating dies.




Supplies:

card stock: Neenah Solar White. Yellow
pattern paper: Lawn Fawn Watercolor Wishes and Perfectly Plaid Rainbow paper pads
stamps: Lawn Fawn Elphie Selfie
ink: Lawn Fawn Jet Black, Versafine Black, Asst. Copic Markers
accessories: Scor-Buddy, Lawn Fawn Elphie Selfie Dies, Lawn Fawn Grass Dies, Lawn Fawn Stitched Rectangles, Foam Tape, Multi Medium Matte, BigShot


Have a super day tomorrow!

thanks for looking ~


~ Pam

have a great airborne day!

God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them



DISCLAIMER: Some of the products I use have been provided by Tupelo Designs LLC. However, my opinions of the products are my own.

3 comments:

Teresa Doyle said...

Oh Pam, your colouring is beautiful! A fantastic card!

cm said...

How sweet is this scene! The ellies and their friends have planted a smile alllll over my face! Wish big: perfect sentiment!
~carol

Brenda said...

OMGosh,this such an adorable card Pam! I love those sweet images and I love your coloring. Hugs, Brenda