Pages

Monday, March 6, 2017

Day 5 of #thedailymarker30day Color Challenge "SO HAPPY TOGETHER" #MFTSTAMPS Pure Innocence

Happy Sunday~! I have a TupeloDesignsLLC card project to share with you today, but first I wanted to share some tidbits about TupeloDesignsLLC that you might not know ... 

TupeloDesignsLLC offers an awesome "Loyalty Rewards Program". You will receive 500 points ($5.00) just for signing up, then you will continue to receive 2 pts for every $1 you spend. The points add up quickly and can be redeemed for FREE product ~ they also offer FREE SHIPPING with no minimum purchase requirement and without a required Discount Code! That is the biggest perk for me because I LOVE Free shipping!!   There is also discounted or even Free shipping on International shipments as well. Be sure to check out the TupeloDesignsLLC site for more information. 
From the website:



 Today is Day 5 of the #thedailymarker30day I am so excited to challenge myself to get back to coloring each day this next 30 days ~ I have lots of new goodies to color, so I'm ready for the challenge.

Wahoo!  Don't you just love new stamps and dies??  I sure do! I recently received this sweet My Favorite Things Pure Innocence Happy Together stamp set and coordinating die and couldn't wait to get her inked up and onto a card.  


I decided to ink up, stamp and color in three of the images. I colored them all differently, but paper pieced them all the same ~ wowzers, was the cutting a little tricky, but after I cut one, it wasn't too bad.  The Pure Innocence images are so adorable.  I have so much fun using them on cards.

Here is my card and the other two girls I made today.


Here are the colors that I used on the skin for the little girl I used on my card: E31, E33, E35


Here are the colors I used on her hair:  T2, T5, T7, T9


To do the paper piecing I stamped the image three times onto some pattern paper. You don't need the whole image, because you are going to be cutting out just the dress portion of each one.



Here is one of the pieces cut out. I did cut through the pattern paper on the line that is the string that crosses the dress to the right of her hand, when glued back down, no one will know that it's two pieces.  After cutting it out using my CutterBee scissors, I took a black Memento marker and from the backside, I went around the edges to cover up any white.

Here are all three girls all colored and paper pieced ~ they are ready to be put onto cards.


 Here are most of the supplies I used on my card. I cut enough to make the two other cards, but just ran out of time because of one thing or another ~ I'll finish them soon, or I'll use a different sketch and put them on other cards.  Links to products used in supply list below:


Here is the sketch I used for my card:  MFTWSC322

SUPPLIES:

card stock: Neenah Solar White. Brown
pattern paper: Lawn Fawn Watercolor Wishes, Lawn Fawn Perfectly Plaid Fall
stamps:  My Favorite Things Pure Innocence Happy Together
ink: Lawn Fawn Jet Black, Versafine Black, Asst. Copic Markers, Memento Black Marker
accessories: Scor-Buddy, My Favorite Things Happy Together Die, Lawn Fawn Cross Stitch Rectangles, MFT Airplane Dies (for banner), MFT Flat Bottom Clouds, MFT Rectangle Stax, Foam Tape, Multi Medium Matte, CutterBee Scissors and BigShot

thanks for looking ~


~ Pam

have a great airborne day!

God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them



DISCLAIMER: Some of the products I use have been provided by Tupelo Designs LLC. However, my opinions of the products are my own.

4 comments:

Hetty said...

What a totally adorable card.

Teresa Doyle said...

Oh Pam, this is so, SO CUTE! A great card!

Brenda said...

Your card is adorable and so sweet Pam. I love how you did all you sweet little girls. Hugs, Brenda

cm said...

Such impressive colouring of your little girls and the card you've designed is simply marvelous! Inspired to bring my pencils out later today...
~carol