Pages

Sunday, March 5, 2017

Day 4 #thedailymarker30day Color Challenge "I LOVE MEOW + YOU" card using Lawn Fawn stamps & dies

Happy Saturday~! I have a TupeloDesignsLLC card project to share with you today, but first I wanted to share some tidbits about TupeloDesignsLLC that you might not know ... 

TupeloDesignsLLC offers an awesome "Loyalty Rewards Program". You will receive 500 points ($5.00) just for signing up, then you will continue to receive 2 pts for every $1 you spend. The points add up quickly and can be redeemed for FREE product ~ they also offer FREE SHIPPING with no minimum purchase requirement and without a required Discount Code! That is the biggest perk for me because I LOVE Free shipping!!   There is also discounted or even Free shipping on International shipments as well. Be sure to check out the TupeloDesignsLLC site for more information. 
From the website: BIG, CLASSIC & MINI MAMBI CREATE 365 HAPPY PLANNER HAPPINESS ACCESSORIES NOW IN STOCK! GET FREE SHIPPING (INSIDE THE US) ON ALL PRODUCTS IN TUPELODESIGNSLLC!!!


Today is Day 4 of the #thedailymarker30day I am so excited to challenge myself to get back to coloring each day this next 30 days ~ I have lots of new goodies to color, so I'm ready for the challenge.



We don't have any cats because nearly all of us are allergic to them.. however, we aren't allergic to cat stamps.. haha.. and so when I seen the new Lawn Fawn Meow You Doin stamp set and coordinating dies, I knew I had to get it!!


I stamped several images onto some Neenah Solar White card stock using Lawn Fawn Jet Black ink and colored them using Copic Markers.


I die-cut the new Lawn Fawn Wonderful Window die out three times. I cut two of the windows that open off of two of them and then layered the three of them together. I also die-cut one of the little red hearts out in red, so I could layer them back into the window, with the red one on top.


After die-cutting the rectangle shapes, I cut the window die out of the dark blue one so that I would have the die shape on it. I cut a piece of the Lawn Fawn Watercolor wishes pattern paper to fit behind the window opening, adhered it to the back of the navy piece and then inlaid the window die onto it.  Hope that all makes sense.

The cats were snuggled up together by cutting a slit between the whiskers and tail on the one cat.  I put foam tape to the back of them and tucked them in the window opening.

Here are most of the supplies I used on my card. Links in supply list below:


SUPPLIES:
card stock:  Neenah Solar White, Red
pattern paper:  Lawn Fawn Beachside and Watercolor Wishes paper pads
stamps:  Lawn Fawn Meow You Doin
ink: Lawn Fawn Jet Black, Versafine Black, Asst. Copic Markers
accessories: Scor-Buddy, Lawn Fawn Meow You Doin Dies, Lawn Fawn Wonderful Window, Lawn Fawn Everyday Sentiment Banners, Lawn Fawn Large Stitched Rectangles, Foam Tape, Multi Medium Matte and BigShot

thanks for looking ~


~ Pam

have a great airborne day!

God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them



DISCLAIMER: Some of the products I use have been provided by Tupelo Designs LLC. However, my opinions of the products are my own.

3 comments:

Brenda said...

What an adorable card Pam! I love your kitties looking out the window. So sweet! Glad you are coloring! Hugs, Brenda

cm said...

An adorable duo of kitties set inside the window! Cuteness galore! Way to go with the colouring challenge!
~carol

Kathy said...

Fabulous design and coloring! Thank you for participating in the 7th - 30 day coloring challenge!!!