Pages

Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Day 28 #thedailymarker30day color challenge "WELL DONE" card using Lawn Fawn Let's BBQ stamps/dies

Today is Day 28 of the #thedailymarker30day I am so excited to challenge myself to get back to coloring each day this next 30 days ~ I have lots of new goodies to color. I have been having a blast these past 28 days coloring and creating lots of cards.

Happy Tuesday..  I have a card to share today that uses a fun Lawn Fawn Stamp set called Let's BBQ as well as the Gingham Backdrops stamp set.

 My youngest son plays golf in college.  This weekend and today he played in a tournament. He had a not so great start, but turned his game around and played really good the last two rounds.  I made this card to drop in the mail tomorrow  ~ I know he'll love it because it has Ketchup on it and that kid LOVES him some ketchup!~


Here is most of the supplies I used on my card ~ links below in supply list.


SUPPLIES: 
pattern paper: Lawn Fawn paper pad
accessories:  Scor-BuddyLawn Fawn Let's BBQ Dies, Lawn Fawn Extra Sentiment Banners, Lawn Fawn Spring Showers Dies, MFT Circle Stax, Lawn Fawn Small and Large Stitched Rectangle Stackables, Lawn Fawn Grassy Hillside Borders, Foam TapeBigShotMulti Medium Matte


#thedailymarker30day color challenge #lawnfawn #lawnfawnstamps #lawnfawnatics


TupeloDesignsLLC offers an awesome "Loyalty Rewards Program". You will receive 500 points ($5.00) just for signing up, then you will continue to receive 2 pts for every $1 you spend. The points add up quickly and can be redeemed for FREE product ~ they also offer FREE SHIPPING with no minimum purchase requirement and without a required Discount Code! That is the biggest perk for me because I LOVE Free shipping!!   There is also discounted or even Free shipping on International shipments as well. Be sure to check out the TupeloDesignsLLC site for more information. 

From the website: 
YOU’LL BE SPELLBOUND BY ALL OF THE NEW PRODUCTS IN TUPELODESIGNSLLC, AND BY OUR FREE SHIPPING (INSIDE THE US) ON ALL PRODUCTS IN THE STORE!!!



thanks for looking ~


~ Pam

have a great airborne day!

God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them



DISCLAIMER: Some of the products I use have been provided by Tupelo Designs LLC. However, my opinions of the products are my own.

2 comments:

Teresa Doyle said...

Well done indeed, Pam. A great card, it should be a happy surprise for your son!

Brenda said...

I would say too this is well done Pam! lol I love this card and you have made me so hungry for a cook out. Now if only the weather would cooperate! Hugs, Brenda