Pages

Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Day 27 #thedailymarker30day color challenge "BE A ROO-STAR" card using Hero Arts Color Layering Rooster ~ Distress Oxide Inks MOJO490 *w/measurements

Today is Day 27 of the #thedailymarker30day I am so excited to challenge myself to get back to coloring each day this next 30 days ~ I have lots of new goodies to color. I have been having a blast these past 27 days coloring and creating lots of cards.

Happy Monday..  I have a card to share today that uses a new Hero Arts Color Layering Set called Rooster.  I used the stamp set and coordinating dies.  

For the background the Rooster is on, I took some Distress Oxide inks, smooshed them onto a craft mat and then used a watercolor brush to brush on color. I then heat set it so I could get to putting the card together.  


Here is most of the supplies I used on my card ~ links below in supply list.




I used this week's MOJO Monday Sketch Challenge MOJO490

SUPPLIES: 
pattern paper: Authentique and My Mind's Eye from stash
ink: Versafine Black, Hero Arts Charcoal, Memento London Fog, Distress Oxide Inks:  Vintage Photo, Peeled Paint and Broken China
accessories:  Scor-Buddy, Hero Arts Rooster dies, Foam Tape, Water Brush, Craft Mat, BigShot, Lace Ribbon, MFT Fishtail Banner, Multi Medium Matte

*I had a request for measurements ~ sharing here:


#thedailymarker30day color challenge #heroarts

TupeloDesignsLLC offers an awesome "Loyalty Rewards Program". You will receive 500 points ($5.00) just for signing up, then you will continue to receive 2 pts for every $1 you spend. The points add up quickly and can be redeemed for FREE product ~ they also offer FREE SHIPPING with no minimum purchase requirement and without a required Discount Code! That is the biggest perk for me because I LOVE Free shipping!!   There is also discounted or even Free shipping on International shipments as well. Be sure to check out the TupeloDesignsLLC site for more information. 

From the website: 
YOU’LL BE SPELLBOUND BY ALL OF THE NEW PRODUCTS IN TUPELODESIGNSLLC, AND BY OUR FREE SHIPPING (INSIDE THE US) ON ALL PRODUCTS IN THE STORE!!!




thanks for looking ~


~ Pam

have a great airborne day!

God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them



DISCLAIMER: Some of the products I use have been provided by Tupelo Designs LLC. However, my opinions of the products are my own.

6 comments:

bookbabe1 said...

I'll admit it... you have SPOILED ME! Could you give layer sizes for the rooster card? Pretty please?!?!?

Teresa Doyle said...

A nice card Pam. My friend LOVES roosters and this would make a great set for her as a gift. TFS!

bookbabe1 said...

Thanks SO much for those measurements!

Brenda said...

I love that rooster! He makes for a fabulous card Pam and I love how you did his background, looks amazing! Hugs, Brenda

TLady said...

I just popped over to tell you I LOVE YOUR CARD! I saw it on Kathy's blog. You did a SUPER JOB on this!!! ;)

Wanda Cullen said...

Love your rustic, country-themed card! Thanks for joining us at Mojo Monday!