Pages

Saturday, March 25, 2017

Day 24 #thedailymarker30day color challenge "WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH" card using MFT Lions & Tigers MFTWSC325

Happy Friday~! I have a TupeloDesignsLLC  card project to share with you today, but first I wanted to share some tidbits about TupeloDesignsLLC that you might not know 

TupeloDesignsLLC offers an awesome "Loyalty Rewards Program". You will receive 500 points ($5.00) just for signing up, then you will continue to receive 2 pts for every $1 you spend. The points add up quickly and can be redeemed for FREE product ~ they also offer FREE SHIPPING with no minimum purchase requirement and without a required Discount Code! That is the biggest perk for me because I LOVE Free shipping!!   There is also discounted or even Free shipping on International shipments as well. Be sure to check out the TupeloDesignsLLC site for more information. 

From the website: 
THE DAILY DEALS AND SPECIALS KEEP COMING!!! NEW PRODUCTS AVAILABE IN OUR DAILY DEALS SECTION FROM PRIMA MARKETING AND NEW IN THE STORE – FRECKLED FAWN! WE OFFER FREE SHIPPING (INSIDE THE US) ON ALL PRODUCTS IN TUPELODESIGNSLLC!!!

 Today is Day 24 of the #thedailymarker30day I am so excited to challenge myself to get back to coloring each day this next 30 days ~ I have lots of new goodies to color, so I'm ready for the challenge.


What fun are the images that are in the new My Favorite Things Lions and Tigers stamp set. I had to get it for the tigers, so the lions were a bonus!  I stamped the images onto Neenah Solar White card stock using Lawn Fawn Jet Black Ink and colored them up with Copic Markers (E29, E31, E34, E35, R21).    I wasn't sure how I was going to use the images until I printed off this week's MFTWSC325 earlier today and it was like "bam!" I know what I'm going to do. 

To make the sentiment I used words from two different MFT Pure Innocence stamps, taping off words and inking up only what I needed.


Here are most of the supplies I used on my card ~ links below in supply list:



I used this week's MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge for my card: MFTWSC325


SUPPLIES:

card stock:  Neenah Solar White, Bazzill Licorice Twist
pattern paper: MFT Graphic Grid paper pad
stamps:  MFT Lions and Tigers, MFT PI Heart Banner (used words "love you" and "much"), MFT PI Hula Hoop (used words "We" and "so")
ink: Lawn Fawn Jet Black, Versafine Black, Asst. Copic Markers (E29, E31, E34, E35, R21)
accessories:  Scor-Pal, MFT Lions and Tigers Dies, MFT Square Stax, MFT Fishtail Banners, Lawn Fawn Chit Chat Dies, Foam Tape, BigShot, Pick Me UP Tool, Tonic Pick Tool, MFT Blueprints 27, Multi Medium Matte



#thedailymarker30day color challenge #mftstamps

thanks for looking ~


~ Pam

have a great airborne day!

God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them



DISCLAIMER: Some of the products I use have been provided by Tupelo Designs LLC. However, my opinions of the products are my own.

1 comment:

Brenda said...

What a super cute card Pam! I love your wildlife family and your take on the sketch! Hugs Brenda