Pages

Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Day 21 #thedailymarker30day color challenge "HAVE AN UNBELIEVABLE BIRTHDAY" card using Lawn Fawn Lovable Legends

Happy Tuesday~! I have a TupeloDesignsLLC  card project to share with you today, but first I wanted to share some tidbits about TupeloDesignsLLC that you might not know 

TupeloDesignsLLC offers an awesome "Loyalty Rewards Program". You will receive 500 points ($5.00) just for signing up, then you will continue to receive 2 pts for every $1 you spend. The points add up quickly and can be redeemed for FREE product ~ they also offer FREE SHIPPING with no minimum purchase requirement and without a required Discount Code! That is the biggest perk for me because I LOVE Free shipping!!   There is also discounted or even Free shipping on International shipments as well. Be sure to check out the TupeloDesignsLLC site for more information. 

From the website: 
POWER UP YOUR STASH WITH POWER POPPY STAMPS, QUEEN & CO, SIMPLE STORIES AND NEAT & TANGLED AND GET FREE SHIPPING (INSIDE THE US) ON ALL PRODUCTS IN TUPELODESIGNSLLC!!!

 Today is Day 21 of the #thedailymarker30day I am so excited to challenge myself to get back to coloring each day this next 30 days ~ I have lots of new goodies to color, so I'm ready for the challenge.

Ahhhhh...  the images in the Lawn Fawn Lovable Legends stamp set are too stinkin' cute!  I had a blast making this card. I am starting to fill a box to send to a deployed military unit and this one will be heading in the box.


Super easy card. I used lots of Lawn Fawn products.

Here are most of the items I used on my card ~ links below in the supply list:




SUPPLIES:

card stock: Neenah Solar White, Lawn Fawn Aqua
pattern paper: Lawn Fawn Perfectly Plaid Rainbow and Watercolor Wishes paper pads
stamps: Lawn Fawn Lovable Legends
ink: Lawn Fawn Jet Black, Versafine Black, Asst. Copic Markers
accessories: Scor-Buddy, Lawn Fawn Lovable Legends Dies, Lawn Fawn Zig Zag Rectangle Stackables, Lawn Fawn Pierced Rectangles, Lawn Fawn Scalloped Stitched Borders, Multi Matte Medium, Big Shot

#thedailymarker30day color challenge #lawnfawn #lawnfawnstamps #lawnfawnatics


thanks for looking ~


~ Pam

have a great airborne day!

God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them



DISCLAIMER: Some of the products I use have been provided by Tupelo Designs LLC. However, my opinions of the products are my own.

4 comments:

Teresa Doyle said...

Such a great card Pam, I am sure it will brighten someones day, that is deployed!

Nancy K said...

Adorable card! Love the Ocean Wave vellum layer, such a cool detail! Thanks for joining us for our 1st Lawn Fawnatics challenge!

Scrapthat said...

Great card! TFS :D

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

Fabulous card!!!