Pages

Sunday, March 19, 2017

Day 19 #thedailymarker30day color challenge "YOU'RE SOUPER COOL" card using MFT Recipe for Happiness MFTWSC324


Happy Sunday~! I have a TupeloDesignsLLC  card project to share with you today, but first I wanted to share some tidbits about TupeloDesignsLLC that you might not know 
TupeloDesignsLLC offers an awesome "Loyalty Rewards Program". You will receive 500 points ($5.00) just for signing up, then you will continue to receive 2 pts for every $1 you spend. The points add up quickly and can be redeemed for FREE product ~ they also offer FREE SHIPPING with no minimum purchase requirement and without a required Discount Code! That is the biggest perk for me because I LOVE Free shipping!!   There is also discounted or even Free shipping on International shipments as well. Be sure to check out the TupeloDesignsLLC site for more information. 

From the website: WOW! NEW SPECTRUM NOIR - SIMPLE STORIES - HAMPTON ART – CONCORD & 9TH – MY FAVORITE THINGS AND QUEEN & CO + FREE SHIPPING (INSIDE THE US) ON ALL PRODUCTS IN THE STORE!!!

 Today is Day 19 of the #thedailymarker30day I am so excited to challenge myself to get back to coloring each day this next 30 days ~ I have lots of new goodies to color, so I'm ready for the challenge.


On my card today I used a fun image from the My Favorite Things Recipe For Happiness stamp set. *note: TupeloDesignsLLC doesn't currently carry this stamp set, but with a layout such as the one I used (sketch and link to sketch below) you can use almost any image that is about the same size, same with the sentiment.

For the brick wall I used a Tim Holtz Brick stencil and sponged on some Iced Spruce Distress Oxide Ink. The inks are so creamy and go on so nicely. I used a Ranger Mini Ink Blending tool to apply the ink.



Here are most of the supplies I used on my card ~ links listed in supply list below:



I used this week's My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge: MFTWSC324
SUPPLIES:

card stock:  Neenah Solar White, Bazzill Licorice Twist, Lawn Fawn card stock from stash
pattern paper: MFT paper pad from stash
stamps: MFT Recipe For Happiness
ink: Lawn Fawn Jet Black, Versafine Black, Asst. Copic Markers, Iced Spruce Distress Oxide Ink
accessories: Scor-Buddy, Foam Tape, MFT Blueprints, MFT Stitched Sentiment Strips, Ranger Mini Ink Blending Tool, Stampers Anoymous Layering Stencil Bricked



thanks for looking ~


~ Pam

have a great airborne day!

God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them



DISCLAIMER: Some of the products I use have been provided by Tupelo Designs LLC. However, my opinions of the products are my own.

2 comments:

Brenda said...

What a fabulous card Pam, I am loving that chef image! I love your take on the sketch too, it makes a wonderful card! hugs, Brenda

Teresa Doyle said...

So, so cute Pam and I love the brick stencil for the background!