Pages

Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Day 14 #thedailymarker30day Color Challenge "HAPPY EVERYTHING" card using Concord & 9th/Distress Oxide Inks/Lawn Fawn

Happy Tuesday~! I have a TupeloDesignsLLC card project to share with you today, but first I wanted to share some tidbits about TupeloDesignsLLC that you might not know 
TupeloDesignsLLC offers an awesome "Loyalty Rewards Program". You will receive 500 points ($5.00) just for signing up, then you will continue to receive 2 pts for every $1 you spend. The points add up quickly and can be redeemed for FREE product ~ they also offer FREE SHIPPING with no minimum purchase requirement and without a required Discount Code! That is the biggest perk for me because I LOVE Free shipping!!   There is also discounted or even Free shipping on International shipments as well. Be sure to check out the TupeloDesignsLLC site for more information. 
From the website: NEW TODAY IN TUPELODESIGNSLLC – CRAFTER’S COMPANION, ALTENEW & SIMPLE STORIES CARPE DIEM. THESE PRODUCTS AND ALL PRODUCTS IN THE STORE COME WITH FREE SHIPPING (INSIDE THE US)!!!

 Today is Day 14 of the #thedailymarker30day I am so excited to challenge myself to get back to coloring each day this next 30 days ~ I have lots of new goodies to color, so I'm ready for the challenge.


Today has been another busy day. We didn't get home from running errands until after 6, fixed dinner, video chatted with my parents and then my granddaughter fell asleep on my shoulder/chest.  I didn't want to move her because she was enjoying some good sleep ops, so I let her be..  she slept from around 8 to a little after 10...  so I got a late start.

I have had an idea in my head a couple days after after purchasing some new dies, to do a splatter card using some new Distress Oxide Inks.. LOVE THEM!!!  I used three colors on my card:  Fired Brick, Fossilized Amber and Faded Jeans.



I smooshed the ink pads onto my craft mat, spritzed water on each of them, dipped a paint brush into each and flicked the ink onto the watercolor paper by tapping it on my hand..  little did I know I was flicking it all over everything on my desk. I had to stop in the middle of doing it to clean things up.



Here are most of the supplies I used on my card ~ links below in the Supplies list:


SUPPLIES:

card stock:  Canson XL Watercolor paper. Bazzill Licorice Twist card stock, Neenah Solar White for card base
stamps:  Lawn Fawn Happy, Happy, Happy
ink: Distress Oxide Inks: Fired Brick, Fossilized Amber, Faded Jeans.  Versafine Black
accessories:  Scor-Buddy, Multi Medium Matte, Scor-Tape, Paint Brush, Water Spritzer bottle, Concord &9th Happy Frame Die

thanks for looking ~


~ Pam

have a great airborne day!

God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them



DISCLAIMER: Some of the products I use have been provided by Tupelo Designs LLC. However, my opinions of the products are my own.

1 comment:

Brenda said...

Awww, I wouldn't have moved a sleep grand off my shoulder/chest either! Glad you let her continue to sleep on you, holding a sleeping grand is the best! Love your card Pam! I am loving the new inks too from what I've seen about them. They are on my wish list right at the top. lol Hugs, Brenda