Pages

Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Day 13 #thedailymarker30day Color Challenge "HIPSTER CARDS" using Tim Holtz Stampers Anonymous Hipster stamps MOJO488 *w/measurements

Happy Monday~! I have a TupeloDesignsLLC card project to share with you today, but first I wanted to share some tidbits about TupeloDesignsLLC that you might not know ... 

TupeloDesignsLLC offers an awesome "Loyalty Rewards Program". You will receive 500 points ($5.00) just for signing up, then you will continue to receive 2 pts for every $1 you spend. The points add up quickly and can be redeemed for FREE product ~ they also offer FREE SHIPPING with no minimum purchase requirement and without a required Discount Code! That is the biggest perk for me because I LOVE Free shipping!!   There is also discounted or even Free shipping on International shipments as well. Be sure to check out the TupeloDesignsLLC site for more information. 
From the website: NEW TODAY IN TUPELODESIGNSLLC – CRAFTER’S COMPANION, ALTENEW & SIMPLE STORIES CARPE DIEM. THESE PRODUCTS AND ALL PRODUCTS IN THE STORE COME WITH FREE SHIPPING (INSIDE THE US)!!!

 Today is Day 13 of the #thedailymarker30day I am so excited to challenge myself to get back to coloring each day this next 30 days ~ I have lots of new goodies to color, so I'm ready for the challenge.

**JUST A NOTE: The stamp set I used ~ Tim Holtz Stampers Anonymous Hipster ~ is on sale right now in the TupeloDesignsLLC store!!

Oh my.. where do I start.... Several months ago when CHA was going on, Tim Holtz was sharing "sneak peeks" to new goodies.  The moment I seen the stamp set "Hipster" I knew I HAD to have it.  One of my favorite things to say and type in texts is "SWEET" ~ and my youngest son doesn't like it when I say "Epic" or "Legit"..  I say it for that very reason.. haha.  I told him I was going to buy it  and make cards with the crazy images and sayings so I could mail them to him.  I'm sending out a box this week and one of these sweet cards will be in his box.


Here are the individual cards:






A few of the images were colored the other day ~ tonight I colored the image on the second card and finished coloring up the image on the last card. My daughter Taylor colored in the chicken looking one.

 Here are most of the supplies I used on my cards ~ links in supply list below:


I started my cards by pulling out papers for all five cards, then pieces for the strips.  I got the five 3 x 3 inch squares from the paper pad pictured in the lower left corner in the picture above.  I had to flip the strips on two of the cards because my supposed 6 x 6 papers, when cut at 3" did not let me get a full 3" cut, a little bit of the circle was there, so I flipped the pieces because I knew the sentiment circle would cover it up.


Here is the sketch I used ~ the image below this one shows the measurements I used: MOJO488


Measurements:



SUPPLIES:

card stock: Neenah Solar White card stock. Bazzill Licorice Twist card stock
pattern paper: Echo Park paper pads from stash
stamps:  Tim Holtz Stampers Anonymous Hipster
ink: Lawn Fawn Jet Black, Versafine Black, Asst. Copic Markers
accessories: Scor-Buddy, MFT Circle Stax Dies, Foam Tape, Mini Brads, Hole Punch, Cutterbee scissors and BigShot


#thedailymarker30day

thanks for looking ~


~ Pam

have a great airborne day!

God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them



DISCLAIMER: Some of the products I use have been provided by Tupelo Designs LLC. However, my opinions of the products are my own.

5 comments:

Teresa Doyle said...

WOW Pam, you HAVE been having fun! Great work!

Nora Noll said...

What a great way to create a bunch of cards!! Fabulous design!!!

Brenda said...

These are awesome Pam! They crack me up even more with the sentiments on them!! And I love that you are going to send one to your son. I had to laugh about that. You and your daughter did a great job with the coloring. Hugs, Brenda

Studio Scrapping with Amy Ulen said...

Super fun cards! Thanks for sharing.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oh, these are all so cool! Such a wonderful set of cards. So glad you could join us for Mojo Monday!