Pages

Monday, March 13, 2017

Day 12 #thedaillymarker30day Color Challenge "KIND PEOPLE ARE THE BEST" card using Concord & 9th stamps/dies


Happy Sunday~! I have a TupeloDesignsLLC card project to share with you today, but first I wanted to share some tidbits about TupeloDesignsLLC that you might not know ... 

TupeloDesignsLLC offers an awesome "Loyalty Rewards Program". You will receive 500 points ($5.00) just for signing up, then you will continue to receive 2 pts for every $1 you spend. The points add up quickly and can be redeemed for FREE product ~ they also offer FREE SHIPPING with no minimum purchase requirement and without a required Discount Code! That is the biggest perk for me because I LOVE Free shipping!!   There is also discounted or even Free shipping on International shipments as well. Be sure to check out the TupeloDesignsLLC site for more information. 
From the website: NEW TODAY IN TUPELODESIGNSLLC – CRAFTER’S COMPANION, ALTENEW & SIMPLE STORIES CARPE DIEM. THESE PRODUCTS AND ALL PRODUCTS IN THE STORE COME WITH FREE SHIPPING (INSIDE THE US)!!!

 Today is Day 12 of the #thedailymarker30day I am so excited to challenge myself to get back to coloring each day this next 30 days ~ I have lots of new goodies to color, so I'm ready for the challenge.


I had an absolute blast making this card.  I haven't done a "spotlight" on a card in a long time.  Today I used stamps and dies from Concord & 9th.  I used the Hello Lovely stamp set for the gorgeous flower, the Kind Card Frame Add-on die and the Kindhearted stamp set for the sentiment.

I stamped the flower using Versafine Black Ink onto some Neenah Solar White card stock.

I die cut a rectangle shape from the piece I stamped using Versafine Black Ink. I also die cut a piece of black card stock using the same die, I then adhered it into the space where I had cut out the rectangle.  In this image the white is just laying on the black card stock. I hadn't adhered anything down yet.


On another piece of Neenah Solar White I stamped the flower again using Lawn Fawn Jet Black Ink because I was going to color some of the image in using Copic Markers. Before coloring I picked out the area I wanted to "spotlight" and laid the circle die on the image and drew around the outside of the die with a Memento marker. That way I knew where to color to and a little bit beyond.   I die cut the area colored from the piece of card stock.



Here's most of the supplies I used on my card ~ links listed below in the supply list.



SUPPLIES:

card stock:  Neenah Solar White card stock. Bazzill Licorice Twist card stock
stamps:  Concord & 9th Hello Lovely Stamp set, Concord & 9th Kindhearted Stamp set
ink: Versafine Black, Lawn Fawn Jet Black, Asst. Copic Marker
accessories: Scor-Buddy, Concord & 9th Kind Card Frame Add-On Die, Concord &9th Happy Frame Die, MFT Circle Stax, MFT Rectangle Stax, Neat & Tangled Peppermint Sequins, Pick Me Up Tool, Tonic Pick Tool, Multi Medium Matte, Stick It and BigShot


#thedailymarker30day Color Challenge

thanks for looking ~


~ Pam

have a great airborne day!

God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them



DISCLAIMER: Some of the products I use have been provided by Tupelo Designs LLC. However, my opinions of the products are my own.

5 comments:

Lorre-Anne Archibald said...

This is a stunning card ❤ I've not tried this spotlight technique yet but will definitely give it a go after seeing this x

April said...

Absolutely gorgeous. April

Unknown said...

Your card is gorgeous! I am going to have to try this technique! It looks like so much fun!

slgibbs1 said...

I am very impressed!

Brenda said...

Gorgeous, stunning, jaw dropping and anything else I can't think of! Your card is amazing Pam and so is your coloring. You out done yourself on this one. Hugs, Brenda