Pages

Thursday, February 9, 2017

TupeloDesignsLLC DT Card Project "YOU HAVE MY HEART" MFTWSC319 **W/MEASUREMENTS!

Happy Thursday~! I have a TupeloDesignsLLC DT card project to share with you today, but first I wanted to share some tidbits about TupeloDesignsLLC that you might not know ... 


TupeloDesignsLLC offers an awesome "Loyalty Rewards Program". You will receive 500 points ($5.00) just for signing up, then you will continue to receive 2 pts for every $1 you spend. The points add up quickly and can be redeemed for FREE product ~ they also offer FREE SHIPPING with no minimum purchase requirement and without a required Discount Code! That is the biggest perk for me because I LOVE Free shipping!!   There is also discounted or even Free shipping on International shipments as well. Be sure to check out the TupeloDesignsLLC site for more information. 
From the website:
NEW IN PRIMA MARKETING, NEAT & TANGLED, MAMA ELEPHANT, WE R MEMORY KEEPERS & MORE + GET FREE SHIPPING ON US ORDERS!

Hello, Hello!!  I have two cards to share that use one sketch, two different ways.

I used the My Favorite Things You Have My Heart stamps and dies. The girl and puppy dog were stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored in using Copic Markers.


I started by stamping the dog paws all over the two Kraft panels using the three paw stamps that are in the set. I used Versafine Black Ink. 



Here are my two panels after I stamped the paws all over them.  One I did them randomly and the other in rows.



Here's how I assembled the cards...  I put foam on the back of the blue layered pieces:



I put adhesive on the back of the circle pieces and foam tape to the right side. When I am putting foam tape on the backside of a piece that isn't going to cover the whole thing, I lay the piece upside down so I can see where/how much I will need.



For the sentiment banners ~ I put foam tape in the one side and regular adhesive to the rest.


I took pictures of the heart and clouds, but my phone didn't save them.. I put foam tape to the one corner of the cloud that is hanging off the blue layer and some on the back of the heart.

Here are my two cards ~ this one is Portrait layout:


and this one Landscape:



 Using this week's MFTWSC319 Sketch, I used the sketch as shown and then turned it on it's side. I usually print off a sketch and then turn it around to see which way I like it best and then proceed with making a card.

Here is this week's MFTWSC319 Sketch Challenge:
Here are the measurements I used for the sketch:


SUPPLIES:

card stock:  Neenah Solar White, Bazzill Licorice Twist, Bazzill Classic Kraft, Blue
stamps:  My Favorite Things You Have My Heart
ink: Memento Black, Versafine Black, Lawn Fawn Lobster, Copic Markers
accessories: Scor-Buddy, Foam Tape, MFT Circle Stax, MFT Stitched Sentiment Strips

thanks for looking ~


~ Pam

have a great airborne day!

God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

#MFTSTAMPS

DISCLAIMER: Some of the products I use have been provided by Tupelo Designs LLC. However, my opinions of the products are my own.

3 comments:

cm said...

Pam, your little girls and puppies have captured my heart! Adorable and precious! The paw print background adds to the charm! Crushing over these!
~carol

Teresa Doyle said...

Awwwww, how sweet are these??? Oh my goodness Pam, they are CUTE! ♥ them! Good job.

Brenda said...

Awww, this two cards are just adorable Pam!! I love how sweet these are, the little girl and her dog is just to cute and I am loving the paw prints background. Thank you so much for the cute brads, they arrived today! OMGosh they are just awesome! Thank you, thank you, thank you! Hugs, Brenda