Pages

Thursday, December 22, 2016

TupeloDesignsLLC ~ MFTWSC312 "YOU'RE #1 IN MY BOOK" MFT Pure Innocence/Star Grid Cover-Up card

Happy Thursday~! I have a TupeloDesignsLLC DT card project for you today, but first I wanted to share some tidbits about TupeloDesignsLLC that you might not know ... 

TupeloDesignsLLC offers an awesome "Loyalty Rewards Program". You will receive 500 points ($5.00) just for signing up, then you will continue to receive 2 pts for every $1 you spend. The points add up quickly and can be redeemed for FREE product ~ they also offer FREE SHIPPING with no minimum purchase requirement and without a required Discount Code! That is the biggest perk for me because I LOVE Free shipping!!   There is also discounted or even Free shipping on International shipments as well. Be sure to check out the TupeloDesignsLLC site for more information. 
From the website:   WOW! WOW! WOW! WE HAVE AMAZING NEW RELEASES FROM ALTENEW, LAWN FAWN’S LOVE LETTERS & CLARITY STAMP GROOVI PLATES AND STAMPS + YOU’LL GET FREE SHIPPING WITH NO MINIMUM PURCHASE (WITHIN THE US) ON ALL PRODUCTS IN THE STORE!!!


When I was younger I would read every night when I went to bed. I might not read as much as I used to, but many of my friends are avid readers.  When I seen this adorable My Favorite Things Pure Innocence Bookworm stamp and die set, I knew I had to get it to make cards for them.   The added bonus was the awesome Star Grid Cover-Up.. oh my. I have an another idea in my head to do with this die and I can't hardly wait!

I covered the back of a piece of white Neenah card stock with adhesive and die cut it. The pieces stayed put so I pulled the papers off the back and adhered it to a piece of Bazzill Licorice Twist card stock.



I stamped the little girl image onto Neenah white card stock using Memento Black ink and got to coloring using some Copic Markers.  I liked the coloring except the books ~ had a boo boo.. so I started coloring another image. After coloring her face and hair, I realized I could've paper pieced her body on another set of books ~ it was late and I wasn't feeling the best, so I decided to cut the piece shown in the image above and piece it onto the other image. After cutting the girl out, I took a Memento black marker and went around the outside edges to color over the white that shows on the edges.     I die-cut and then adhered her onto it.


I used this week's My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge for the layout of my card. I made the center layer the whole cover up and turned the sketch. MFTWSC312



**GIVEAWAY** Congrats to Kimberley~ you are the lucky winner.   I'll have another giveaway with next week's post.

**SUPPLIES:

card stock:  Neenah White.  Bazzill Licorice Twist Black and Jelly Bean (purple)
stamps:  My Favorite Things Pure Innocence Bookworm
ink: Versafine Black, Memento Black ink pad and marker,  Copic Markers:
accessories:  Scor-Buddy, My Favorite Things Bookworm, My Favorite Things Star Grid Cover-Up Die-namics, Foam Tape, Large Black Brads, My Favorite Things Circle Stax, Adhesive tape, Multi Matte Medium


thanks for looking ~


~ Pam

have a great airborne day!

God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them



DISCLAIMER: Some of the products I use have been provided by Tupelo Designs LLC. However, my opinions of the products are my own.

2 comments:

sherry varga said...

Too cute! I know lots of book readers and this card would be perfect for them.
That background embossing folder is to die for!

Teresa Doyle said...

An absolutely adorable card Pam. Your colouring is amazing.
Congratulations to Kimberly.
Merry Christmas to you and your loved ones!