Pages

Thursday, September 15, 2016

TupeloDesignsLLC DT PROJECT x2 "YOU MAKE LIFE FUN" card and "SENDING WARM THOUGHTS" card MOJO465



Happy Thursday Everyone!   I have two TupeloDesignsLLC card projects for you today, but first I wanted to share some tidbits about TupeloDesignsLLC that you might not know ... 

TupeloDesignsLLC offers an awesome "Loyalty Rewards Program". You will receive 500 points ($5.00) just for signing up, then you will continue to receive 2 pts for every $1 you spend. The points add up quickly and can be redeemed for FREE product ~ they also offer FREE SHIPPING with no minimum purchase requirement and without a required Discount Code! That is the biggest perk for me because I LOVE Free shipping!!   There is also discounted or even Free shipping on International shipments as well. Be sure to check out the TupeloDesignsLLC site for more information. 
From the website:  THE STORE IS FILLED WITH PINK (PINK & MAIN) AND BLUE (BLUE FERN), JUST FOR YOU + GREYHOUND FAST, FREE SHIPPING!
Before I share my cards I wanted to share some news.  On September 1st my daughter had a baby.  She didn't know she was pregnant, so we all were surprised all the same time!  The baby is the sweetest little girl and is sooooo adorable.  We are over the moon in love with her.  I have been busy helping my daughter the last two weeks with sweet Baby Allison.  

For my first card I used an uber adorable My Favorite Things Pure Innocence stamp set called "Hula Hoop" ~ isn't she cute as can be?
I stamped and colored her body using Copic Markers, then paper pieced her clothes.  Paper Piecing is a lot of fun and really easy to do.

First I stamped the image on a white piece of Neenah card stock, then some MFT gingham paper and card stock.

I colored up the parts that wouldn't be paper pieced.. I did color her shoes I had forgotten to do them when I took the picture.


Here she is all colored and paper pieced.



Picture shoes the supplies I used ~ plus card stock/markers ~ to make this card.


I used this week's MOJO Monday Sketch Challenge:  MOJO465



My second card uses the fun Hero Arts Color Layering Fall Trees Bundle. The bundle includes the stamps and ink pads.  These are a lot of fun to use.






SUPPLIES:  YOU MAKE LIFE FUN CARD

card stock:  Neenah White,  gray, MFT SnoCone, Lawn Fawn Peacock
pattern paper:  Lawn Fawn Perfectly Plaid Winter
stamps: My Favorite Things Hula Hoop
ink:  Memento Black, Copic Markers:  E17, E97, E31, E000, E50, E21, B52, R37, R20, W5, W7, Versafine Black
accessories:  Scor-Buddy, MFT Hula Hoop, MFT Circle Stax, Lawn Fawn Stitched Rectangles,  Mini Brads, Multi Medium Matte and Foam Tape


SUPPLIES:  SENDING WARM THOUGHTS CARD

card stock:  Neenah White, Brown
pattern paper: Lawn Fawn Perfectly Plaid Fall
stamps:  Hero Arts Color Layering Fall Trees Bundle
ink:  Hero Arts Color Layering Jayne's Fall Colors (bundle linked), brown ink
accessories:  Scor-Buddy, MFT Circle Stax and Foam Tape

thanks for looking ~


~ Pam

have a great airborne day!

God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them



DISCLAIMER: Some of the products I use have been provided by Tupelo Designs LLC. However, my opinions of the products are my own.

3 comments:

Teresa Doyle said...

These are both great cards Pam. The stamps sets you've used are awesome and I LOVE the plaids as well. TFS!

Karenladd said...

That little paper pieced girl is so darling and the fall card is gorgeous. I love that plaid paper that you used. Congrats on your little granddaughter! I have two grandgirls myself and they always bring me such joy

Marji said...

Wow! These cards are amazing! Thanks for sharing. God bless.