Pages

Thursday, August 18, 2016

TupeloDesignsLLC DT Project "YOU'RE A SUPER KID!" card using Tim Holtz Crazy Dogs stamp



Happy Thursday!   I have a Design Team Project for TupeloDesignsLLC for you today. 

I wanted to share some tidbits about TupeloDesignsLLC that you might not know ... 

TupeloDesignsLLC offers an awesome "Loyalty Rewards Program". You will receive 500 points ($5.00) just for signing up, then you will continue to receive 2 pts for every $1 you spend. The points add up quickly and can be redeemed for FREE product ~ they also offer FREE SHIPPING with no minimum purchase requirement and without a required Discount Code! That is the biggest perk for me because I LOVE Free shipping!!   There is also discounted or even Free shipping on International shipments as well. Be sure to check out the TupeloDesignsLLC site for more information. Also..  recently added to the store is some amazing products from Hunkdory, Cottagecutz along with new items from Stampendous and Tim Holtz.  

Now to my card ~ all products used are linked below along with the sketch I used.

OH MY GOSH!!  Have you seen the Tim Holtz Crazy Dogs??   they are so stinkin' cute!   When I first looked at the dog image I used on my card, I thought his tongue was a big "heart" ~ haha!  

I hadn't planned on cutting the image out, but I had two Copic Markers that left some tiny drops of ink near the dog.... so I cut it out after trying to use the Blender to get rid of them, that didn't work so well.   I cut it out using my CutterBee scissors (LOVE them!) and then put foam tape on the back of him to raise this cutie up.



Last week I was scrolling through a stamp catalog. I decided to scribble down some of the sketches/layouts that were used on some of the cards.  The one below is one that I had scribbled on a sheet of paper. I flipped it for my card.     for the background and rectangle across the card I used one 6 x 6 piece of pattern paper. I cut the background layer 4" x 5 1/4" and took the 2" strip that was left and cut it down to 3 7/8".  Super easy sketch to make a bunch of cards with.



SUPPLIES;

card stock:  Neenah White. Black
pattern paper: from my stash
stamps:  Tim Holtz Crazy Dogs
ink:  Memento Black, Versafine Black, Copic Markers:  YR07, YR68 R20, R22, R24, B0000, Y17, E31, E33, E34, E37
accessories:  Scor-Buddy, MFT Circle Stax, MFT Pinking Circle Stax, Hole Punch, Silver Brads, Cutterbee Scissors and Foam Tape


thanks for looking ~


~ Pam

have a great airborne day!

God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them



DISCLAIMER: Some of the products I use have been provided by Tupelo Designs LLC. However, my opinions of the products are my own.

2 comments:

Teresa Doyle said...

Oh Pamela, this is an adorable card! Just sweet!

Brenda said...

OMGosh Pam, this is a super cute card! Love those crazy dogs!!! I have my own crazy pup right now who is keeping me way to busy. lol Love the sketch too, great idea to make a few sketches from old card or stamping catalogs. Hugs, Brenda