Pages

Thursday, August 4, 2016

TDLLC ~ To Color or Not to Color "MAKE A WISH!" cards using Lawn Fawn stamps & dies


Happy Thursday Everyone!   I have a TupeloDesignsLLC Design Team post for you today.  

There are times when I don't feel like coloring and just want to stamp my images and get on with making the card ~ then there are times when I really want to pull out all kinds of stuff to use to color with and color till my fingers hurt!  Do you ever feel that way?  

So last night I decided to make some card using three different ways of "coloring" the main image ~ the fun bear from the Lawn Fawn stamp set Party Animal.  

On the first card in this picture I stamped the bear and accessories onto some Neenah White card stock using Memento Black ink and colored it with some Copic Markers.  

On the second card I stamped the images straight onto either card stock or pattern paper using Versafine Black ink.

On the third card I stamped the images onto some Bristol Smooth Card stock using Versafine Black ink and colored them up using some Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens.

**the cards in this picture are not yet put on their card bases.


I used the same stamps and dies for each card.  The cute bear, cake and party hat are from the Lawn Fawn Party Animal set ~ I used the coordinating dies to cut each of them out.  The grassy border is one of the dies from the Meadow Borders dies set.  Puffy Cloud Border Die was used to make the cloud for the sentiment and the Pattern papers are from the Lawn Fawn Let's Polka in the Meadow and Let's Polka pattern paper pads.

Card 1. Copic Markers:


Card 2. Stamping directly onto card stock or pattern paper:


 Card 3. Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens
*I had a boo boo on this card. After putting the hat on the bears head some of the glue oozed out and I touched it with my finger..  big mistake.  I will try and use my white gel pen to see if I can cover it up.


Thaks for stopping  by..  most all products linked to TDLLC ~ where shipping in the United State is "FREE" and lightning fast!   also..  discounted and free for other countries as well.


SUPPLIES:

card stock:  Neenah White. Black
pattern paper: Lawn Fawn Let's Polka in the Meadow, Lawn Fawn Let's Polka
stamps: Lawn Fawn Party Animal
ink: Memento Black Ink, Versafine Black, Asst. Copic Markers, Asst. Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens
accessories:  Scor-Buddy, Lawn Fawn Party Animal Dies, Lawn Fawn Meadow Borders, Lawn Fawn Puffy Cloud Borders, Foam TapeScor-Tape and  Multi Medium Matte

thanks for looking ~


~ Pam

have a great airborne day!

God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them



DISCLAIMER: Some of the products I use have been provided by Tupelo Designs LLC. However, my opinions of the products are my own.

2 comments:

Teresa Doyle said...

These are all just absolutely adorable Pam! (I am the same way about colouring! I love it but sometimes I just want to make a quick and simple card!)
I do wish I had the grass border die and the cloud die though as that would help speed up the process for me. I am still hand cutting these things as those dies are on my wish list but not in my budget. YET! LOL
A fantastic job!

Brenda said...

I hear you on the coloring thing, I get that way myself. I do love to color however, but not as good at it as you are! lol Your cards are adorable and I love the difference ways you did each card with the aspects of coloring and paper piecing. Paper piecing is another thing I love, but don't do it nearly enough. Love all the different colors as well! Hugs, Brenda