Pages

Thursday, July 7, 2016

TDLLC ~ "HELLO love" card by WPlus9 stamps *w/MEASUREMENTS



Happy Thursday Everyone! I have a TupeloDesignsLLC ~ TDLLC Design Team card for you today.  Do you know that Tupelo Designs LLC offers FREE shipping in the United States and discounted rates to other countries?  How neat is that!! Their shipping is not only FREE, but it's also SUPER fast!!  I placed and order a few nights ago and it was on my doorstep today.

For my card today  I am using a sketch that I have used many times over the years. It is easy to do and I have included some step by step pictures on how to do it as well as the measurements for all the pieces.  You can make so many different cards using this sketch.   I made this one a "love" themed card.  I used some sentiment stamps from a wonderful WPlus9 set called Hand Lettered Hello. There are so many different sentiments to choose from in this set.  I could see this being a "go to" set for sure.

 This card is one that is very easy to replicate ~ the most time consuming part is doing the banner, but after you get the hang of it, you can make lots of these cards.

I started by attaching the pattern papers to the black layers and then put the heart pattern layer piece onto the gingham piece.


I put the layered banner on the card front offsetting it to the left a little.


I put the Sentiment layer on and have foam tape behind it to give the card some dimension ~ I then put three black brads above the sentiment and then attached the card front to a white Neenah White card base and the card was done.


I had this sketch that was an Operation Write Home one that I really like ~ I thought I'd use it again.  I drew it out and wrote the measurements on it. 



SUPPLIES:

card stock:  Neenah White, black
pattern paper: Authentique Smitten
stamps: WPlus9 Hand Lettered Hello
ink: Versafine Black
accessories:  Scor-Buddy, Hole Punch, Black Brads and Foam Tape


thanks for looking ~


~ Pam

have a great airborne day!

God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them



DISCLAIMER: Some of the products I use have been provided by Tupelo Designs LLC. However, my opinions of the products are my own.

1 comment:

Brenda said...

This is a great sketch Pam and I love how your card came out! I can see this sketch being used a lot. Love the papers you used on this card as well. Hugs, Brenda