Pages

Friday, July 8, 2016

Day 3. Distress Inks "BEST OF THE WEST" card using MFT Wild Wild West stamp set







Day 3. of  #thedailymarker30day Coloring Challenge.  Today I used Distress Inks on the background of my card.  I pulled out a stamp set I bought a long time ago, but had yet to ink it up until today. The set is from My Favorite Things and called Wild Wild West.


Here are the supplies before I got started. When I started I didn't know that I was going to heat emboss the image, but decided to after stamping the image.  I stamped it twice with Versafine black and then once with VersaMark.


After inking up my watercolor paper piece, I went to stamp the image.  I wanted to show the piece before stamping.


After stamping the image with Versamark and covering it with Embossing Powder, I heated it up with my heat gun..  halfway through I stopped and took a picture..  heating up embossing powder is the coolest thing.



SUPPLIES:

card stock:  Black, Bristol Smooth (sentiment), Burnt Orange Shimmer card stock, Neenah White card stock (card base)
stamps:  My Favorite Things Wild Wild West
ink: Versafine, Versamark, Distress Inks:  Mustard Seed, Spiced  Marmalade, Fired Brick and Seedless Preserves
accessories: Scor-Buddy, MFT Star Die-namics, MFT  Border Die-namics (can't remember name), MFT Circle Stax, Distress Ink Tool, Clear Embossing Powder, Heat Tool and Foam Tape


thanks for looking ~


~ Pam

have a great airborne day!

God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them



DISCLAIMER: Some of the products I use have been provided by Tupelo Designs LLC. However, my opinions of the products are my own.

2 comments:

Teresa Doyle said...

A fantastic card Pam and I agree with you about embossing. I love to watch it melt and transform! LOL

Karenladd said...

Love your spectacular background and the heat embossed landscape scene! I too never get tired of seeing the heat embossing magic happen!