Pages

Friday, July 22, 2016

Day 17. Copic Markers "YOU WARM MY HEART" card using Lawn Fawn stamps & dies



Day 17 of #thedailymarker30day Coloring Challenge.   Today I colored up these fun images from the Lawn Fawn stamp set Snow Day.   I have a bunch more images that I colored or inked up, but didn't use them on the card. I'll save them for another one.




Super easy card. I die-cut most all of the layers using Lawn Fawn or MFT dies.

SUPPLIES;

card stock:  Neenah White. Black
pattern paper: Lawn Fawn Let's Bokeh in the Snow
stamps: Lawn Fawn Snow Day
ink: Versafine Black, Memento Black, Asst. Copics: 0, C00, C0, C1, R30, Lawn Fawn ink: Lobster, Noble Fir, Freshly Cut Grass and Jalapeno
accessories:  Scor-Buddy, Lawn Fawn Snow Day Dies, Lawn Fawn Scallop and Stitched Rectangle Stackables dies, MFT Pierced Square Stax and Foam Tape


thanks for looking ~




have a great airborne day!

God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them



DISCLAIMER: Some of the products I use have been provided by Tupelo Designs LLC. However, my opinions of the products are my own.

1 comment:

Brenda said...

Awww, that an adorable little scene you have created Pam! I love the papers you used and I love the design of your card. So cute!!! Hugs, Brenda