Pages

Sunday, July 17, 2016

Day 12. Copic Markers "HAPPY BIRTHDAY ~ TOUGH GUY" card using Avery Elle stamps/die *W/MEASUREMENTS



Day 12. of #thedailymarker30day Coloring Challenge.   Today I used some Copic Markers to color up this oh so fun image from Avery Elle called Tough Guy.  I had a lot of fun making this card. I share the measurements below.






**MEASUREMENTS I USED FOR MY CARD:





These are all the goodies I used for my card ~ plus some card stock ~ list below:




SUPPLIES:

card stock:  Neenah White card stock for base, black card stock, MFT Red card stock, Copic Express white paper
pattern paper: Echo Park Circus Party
stamps:  Avery Elle Tough Guy
ink: Memento Black, Versafine Black (sentiments), Copics:  0, C0, C1, T2, T4, T6, E50, E51, E21, E11, E25, E29, B24, B29, R24, R29, Y19
accessories; Scor-Buddy, Avery Elle Tough Guy Die, Hole Punch, Eyelet Outlet Mini Black Brads and Foam Tape




thanks for looking ~

~ Pam


have a great airborne day!

God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them



DISCLAIMER: Some of the products I use have been provided by Tupelo Designs LLC. However, my opinions of the products are my own.

No comments: