Pages

Saturday, July 16, 2016

Day 11. Copic Markers MOJO456 "WISHING YOU FUN IN THE SUN" card using MFT *W/MEASUREMENTS



Day 11. of #thedailymarker30day Coloring Challenge.   

Today I finished up coloring my little girl and put here on a card.  I used a sketch from Mojo Monday. What a fun image this little My Favorite Things Pure Innocence Fun In The Sun is. She is so such fun to color and use on a card. 


*MEASUREMENTS:  these are the measurements I used for my card:


I used this week's Mojo Monday Sketch #456:  MOJO456

SUPPLIES:

card stock:  Neenah White Card stock for base. Black
pattern paper: My Mind's Eye paper pad Reunion
stamps: MFT Fun In The Sun
ink: Memento Black, Versafine Black, Copics: E21, E31, E50, E51, E15, E17, Y35, YR12, YR16, YR18
accessories: Scor-Buddy, Eyelet Outlet Enamel Dots, MFT Circle Stax Die-namics, MFT Fishtail Flags Layer Stax Die-namics and Foam Tape

thanks for looking ~

~ Pam


have a great airborne day!

God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them



DISCLAIMER: Some of the products I use have been provided by Tupelo Designs LLC. However, my opinions of the products are my own.

2 comments:

Teresa Kline said...

cute card! I am so glad you played along with the
mojo monday sketch!


blog-paperie blooms
ig-2klines

sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

Brenda said...

Awww, she turned out so cute! I love the sketch you used as well. Love Mojo Monday sketches. Cute, cute, cute card Pam! Hugs, Brenda