Pages

Friday, July 15, 2016

Day 10. Copic Coloring MFT Pure Innocence Fun in the Sun image.


Day 10. of #thedailymarker30day Coloring Challenge.

Hello... my coloring today consisted of the skin and hair of the adorable My Favorite Things Pure Innocence image from the Stamp set called Fun In The Sun.  I got started late and then was helping my son try and update a GoPro and then I got to chatting with a friend of mine.  I am pretty tired so I am heading to bed.  I'll finish coloring this cutie tomorrow.   I am going to put her on a card using this week's Mojo Monday Sketch.  


thanks for looking ~

~ Pam


have a great airborne day!

God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them



DISCLAIMER: Some of the products I use have been provided by Tupelo Designs LLC. However, my opinions of the products are my own.

1 comment:

Brenda said...

Sounds like a busy day for you Pam! But glad that you got some coloring in anyway. Can't wait to see this little cuties all finished and on a card. Hugs, Brenda