Pages

Sunday, May 1, 2016

TDLLC "HELLO" set of cards using MFT Diagonal Quilt Square

Happy Sunday Everyone!   I love using dies that all you have to do is pick some papers and get to cutting.   The die I am talking about in this post is the My Favorite Things Diagonal Quilt Square Die that I recently purchased from Tupelo Designs LLC. (use that link and I get points and you get 10% off your first order ~ Thanks!)

 I die cut it four times in black because I wanted the piece around all the pieces to be black. I then cut it in red, blue, gray and a pattern paper piece.  


After cutting all the pieces I take the frame piece and flip it over and put some Scor-Tape all over the back of it ~ then all you need to do is flip it over and decide which colors you want to put in what places.


Next I attached the Quilt Block on top of a blue piece of card stock. I put ribbon on two of them and flags on the other.  I attached them all onto black 4 1/4" x 4 1/4" square cards. These will fit into regular A2 envelopes.  I have several of these dies and they are so much fun. The "Hello" sentiment is from the Sunny Studio Sunny Sentiments stamp set.

Isn't the stitching on each of the pieces such a great touch.



SUPPLIES:

card stock: Neenah, Black, blue, Red
pattern paper:  Patriotic papers
stamps:  Sunny Studio Sunny Sentiments "Hello"
ink: Versafine Black
accessories:  Scor-Buddy, Foam Tape, Scor-Tape, MFT Diagonal Quilt Block Die, Gingham Ribbon, MFT Blueprints Circle and Pinked Circle

thanks for looking ~




have a great airborne day!

God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them



DISCLAIMER: Some of the products I use have been provided by Tupelo Designs LLC. However, my opinions of the products are my own.

2 comments:

Teresa Doyle said...

These are really beautiful Pam. A great job!

Brenda said...

Love the quilt cards Pam! These dies always make me swoon. lol I love the papers you chose and love how your cards all turned out. Hugs, Brenda