Pages

Saturday, February 27, 2016

Day 26 Zig Pens "SUPER ~ HAVE A SUPER DAY!" card using MFTWSC269 You're Super stamps and dies

I am taking part of the ‪#‎thedailymarker30day‬ and this is my Day 26 coloring project




I recently bought this adorable stamp set from someone on FB.  She arrived today and I just had to use her on a card. MFT has such fun images to color.



I used this week's MFTWSC269 Sketch:  *I didn't have room for the little banner, so I left it off
SUPPLIES:

card stock:  white, black, Bristol Smooth Cardstock
pattern paper: Doodlebug Hip Hip Hooray
stamps: MFT You're Super
ink: Versafine Black, Asst. Zig Pens
accessories:  Scor-Pal, Enamel Dots from The Eyelet Outlet, MFT Rectangle Stax, MFT Stitched banner from one of the Blueprints Sets, Misti and Foam Tape



Day 26 for the 30 day Color Challenge is in the books.. or on the rather on the blog! 
#thedailymarker30day


thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

1 comment:

Laurie Unger said...

Oh my goodness - great minds think alike! I used the same stamp set for this sketch too. You did a fab job incorporating more of the elements from the stamp set than I did. So Cute!