Pages

Friday, December 4, 2015

MFTWSC257 "YOU ARE MY FAVORITE.. NUFF SAID" Jimmie Johnson card




I have been trying to get this card uploaded all night ~ however my son needed to use the laptop for some homework, so I had to wait.  I was trying to get it loaded since tonight is the NASCAR Championship Banquet.  My favorite driver is Jimmie Johnson.  A couple of months ago I saw a post in a FB resale group I am in, for a package of 12 x 12 Jimmie Johnson scrapbook papers.. I about fell out of my seat..  me please!!!  I was over the top to get the papers.  

Stashed away in all my stuff that is currently sitting in storage in another state, is my beloved Dale Earnhardt scrapbook papers, stickers, etc.  I have lots of pictures that I took at Rockingham Speedway in 1996. Dale Earnhardt won the race that day. I was so excited that my first NASCAR race and my favorite driver of all time won the race!!!  Anyways..  I kept it all packed up in the packaging it was mailed to me in. I bought it from a scrapbook store that Dale's daughter Kelley owned. My world was rocked the day that Dale died. I didn't watch any NASCAR for a few years. When I started watching again I would pull for a few different drivers, not picking a favorite, then one day I decided that Jimmie Johnson was the driver for me to pull for. It was an easy pick, since his main sponsor is my favorite store in whole wide world~ LOWE'S!!!  

Okay.. back to the card..  I used this week's MFTWSC257 for my card:

SUPPLIES:
card stock: white, black, MFT Lemon Drop. Pattern Paper Jimmie Johnson by EK Success
stamps:  Paper Smooches Uplifters
ink: Versafine Black
accessories:  Scor-Pal, MFT Circle Stax, MFT Star Stax, MFT Fishtail Banners Stax, Darice Star Embossing Folder, Paper Piercer, Black Brads and Foam Tape


thanks for looking ~




have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

No comments: