Pages

Friday, December 4, 2015

MFTWSC257 "I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART" card



This week's MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge is a pretty neat sketch.  I shipped my corner rounder, so I wasn't able to do any corner rounding. I decided to use a Tag instead and I just happened to have some polka dot paper to use on it.    I used a MFT stamp set that has coordinating dies to go with it. I purchased the stamps and dies while in TN recently.


Here is the sketch I used: MFTWSC257





SUPPLIES:

card stock  MFT Red and Green. White. Pattern Paper Unknown
stamps:  MFT LJD All My Love
ink: Versafine Black
accessories:  Scor-Pal, MFT Banner, MFT Circled Stax, MFT Pierced Circle Stax, MFT Tags Stax, MFT Pierced Tags Stax, MFT All My Love Die-namics, Sizzix Embossing Folder, Paper Piercer and Paper Studio Mini Red Brads.

thanks for looking ~



have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

No comments: