Pages

Wednesday, November 18, 2015

November SFYTT "SENDING YOU LOTS OF HUGS" card



I finally cut into a Doodlebug paper pad that I bought several weeks ago.  I just love all the Red, White and Blue papers that are in it.   I went to make this a Thank You card.. however I found out rather quickly that I evidently shipped one of my favorite Paper Smooches stamp sets and wasn't going to be able to use it.  The sentiment I used is from a Hero Arts set that is also one of my favorites, I love the big sentiments in it.  

I used a Reverse Confetti sketch.   It's their November SFYTT sketch.  I don't own any Reverse Confetti stamps, so I couldn't enter my card on their site.   I think I might need to check their stamps out and see if any need to make my home their new home.




SUPPLIES:

card stock:  Papertrey Ink Hawaiian Shores, Bazzill Red, and White
pattern paper:  Doodlebug Patriotic Parade
stamps:  Hero Arts Truly Appreciated
ink; Versafine black
accessories:  Scor-Pal, Scor-Tape, Fun Foam, Enamel Dots from TheEyeletOutlet.com, Cuttlebug Heart embossing Folder, SSS Heart die.


thanks for looking ~



have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

No comments: