Pages

Sunday, November 15, 2015

'MERRY CHRISTMAS" card using Lawn Fawn Toboggan Together Stamps & Dies


ohhhhhhhh.. I just love, love, LOVE Lawn Fawn stamps and dies!!!!  I was giddy when I opened up the mailbox yesterday and saw a package from Lawn Fawn to me.. yeah!!!   They sent me the stamp set Toboggan Together and matching dies.   I couldn't hardly wait to ink these cuties up and put them on a card.

Supplies:

card stock: black, watercolor paper
pattern paper:  Carta Bella Bundled Up
stamps:  Lawn Fawn Toboggan Together
ink: Versafine Black, Asst. Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens/Markers, Hero Arts Greens
accessories:  Scor-Pal, Lawn Fawn Toboggan Together Dies, Lawn Fawn Stitched Hillside borders dies, MFT Pinked Circles and Circle Stax die-namics and Foam Tape


thanks for looking ~



have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

No comments: