Pages

Thursday, July 9, 2015

Lot of "I LOVE YOU" red, white and black cards



We recently went on a trip to TN and before leaving I made several "card kits" for my mom and I to put together while we were there.   We had two of the kits that we didn't get to put together, so last night I thought I'd assemble them.  




The heart is die-cut from an MFT Heart die, both heart with circles and solid layer.   I had recently seen where someone used a lint roller to get the tiny pieces out of die cuts so I thought I'd give it a try. WOW!! it really works and it only took me a few minutes to get all the circles removed from each of the hearts.  I will be keeping a lint roller nearby from now on.



Here are all the cards assembled.   Super easy to do since removing the circles from the hearts took no time at all thanks to the lint roller.



thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them


No comments: