Pages

Saturday, March 7, 2015

Viva la Verve Sketch March 2015 wk 1 "I LOVE YOU" card



 I told my husband I was going in my stamp room to make some cards, what kind I wasn't sure, but I was going to make something.  I seen the sketch shown below laying on my desk and decided to make a card using it.  The sentiment is from a new set I received for my birthday.


Here is the sketch I used:  VIVA LA VERVE MARCH 2015 WEEK 1



SUPPLIES:

card stock:  cream, Ruby Red and Black
pattern paper:  MME Love Me
stamps:  Paper Smooches "I blank You"
ink: Hero Arts Black
accessories:  Scor-Pal, MFT Layered Hearts, MFT LJD Rustic Hearts, Photo Corner Punch, Red Brads, Hole Punch and Foam Tape



thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

3 comments:

halomom said...

Pam, this is a great card. I love all the patterned papers you chose. I am always inspired by your posts.

Lesley said...

Awesome card, Pam! Love the large heart!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is just fabulous! Love it! Thanks for playing along with Viva la Verve.