Pages

Sunday, March 29, 2015

SSSC261 "I ONLY HAVE EYES FOR YOU" cards




I had read about an "EYES" challenge in a FB group I am in.. and I finally got a chance to make a card using one of my new embossing folders.  The folder is one of two, the other has mustaches and I purchased them off of Amazon for $5.00 (for both) and $2.49 shipping. I really like the way it turned out.

I used a Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge layout for the card.   The card above I had to emboss part of the white piece and then emboss the lower portion since the folder is more sideways, then up and down. 

This card below was embossed all in one pass through the machine.   



Here is the sketch I used: SSSC261



*SUPPLIES:

card stock:  white, red, black
sentiment:  typed up in Word and printed off
accessories:  Scor-Pal, We R Memory Keepers Embossing Folder "Fellow" and Scor-Tape/Foam Tape



thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

No comments: