Pages

Sunday, March 15, 2015

SSSC260 "HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU PARTY ANIMAL" card



What a fun time I had putting this card together.  I made it yesterday when I seen the sketch posted on the SSSC FB page.  I had already stamped and die cut six of these cut balloon stamps and then seen the sketch and decided to use only three of them. 

I pulled out some old Stampin' UP! designer paper and got busy creating.   



Here is the sketch I used: SSSC260




SUPPLIES:
card stock: Red, White and Midnight Muse
pattern paper: SU Celebrations DSP
stamps:  Avery Elle Party Animal
ink: Hero Arts black, SU Gumball Green, SU Cherry Cobbler and SU Midnight Muse
accessories: Scor-Pal, Cuttlebug Happy Birthday embossing folder, Avery Elle Party Animal die and Foam Tape



thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

3 comments:

Karen Giron said...

How cute is this?? I love all the patterns and textures you used with all of the layers. And now you have extra balloon animals for later ;) Thanks so much for joining us this week!

Carol L said...

You are still the queen of layering! What a fantastic creation, and I love those fun balloon animals! Such a cute card!

Bernadette Bliss said...

What a GREAT card. I like everythig about it. The layering,the papers,the stamps... BernieBee