Pages

Saturday, March 21, 2015

Lot of "MOTHER" cards


While cleaning off a shelf where our printer sits, I went through some papers and found a couple sheets of these Mother digital stamps that I had printed off a very long time ago.   Today I decided to cut them up, layer them onto a black layer and onto some cards tonight.   Super easy cards to add to one of four large flat rate boxes full of cards headed to Operation Write Home soon.



I ended up with 16 cards in all.


SUPPLIES:

card stock:  black, white, red
pattern paper:  some from Echo Park Springtime and some from Cosmo Cricket Tea For Two
stamps: free digital stamp I downloaded from OWH a long time ago *I am searching to see if it is still available and will update it it is found.
accessories:  Scor-Pal, Martha Stewart Heart border punch and Dimensionals



thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

No comments: