Pages

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Lot of 24 "BEST MOM EVER" cards using a whole 6 x 6 paper pad *w/measurements




I cut into another 6 x 6 paper pad, this time one from Authentique called Grace.   I used a layout I used about a month ago showing how to use an entire Authentique 24 page paper pad by making just a few cuts per page. Each page will get you the pieces for one card, plus another neutral/colored piece for the other (on these cards I embossed them).


This is what I posted on a FB group I am in about making these cards:

For those of you wanting to try and use a 6 x 6 pad for some cards, here is an idea. For each sheet in your paper pad you will get one card. Cut the sheet 4" x 5 1/4" (black layer 4 1/8" x 5 3/8") then cut the leftover piece that is already 2", to be 2" x 4 1/2"  (black layer 2 1/8" x 4 5/8") and flip it over. Depending on what the pattern is on the flip side you will need to watch how you're cutting the first layer.

For the panel under the sentiment circle, I cut them 2 3/4" x 3 3/4" with the black layer cut at 2 7/8" x 3 7/8". I embossed that layer.   



I screenshot this pic from my cell phone, sorry for the blurriness. I zoomed in from the picture above to get this pic.




SUPPLIES:

card stock:  white, black, groovy guava
pattern paper: Authentique Grace paper pad
ink: Laserjet printer
sentiment: I typed it in Word and printed it out
accessories:  Scor-Pal, Embossing Folder, Circle Punch, MFT Pinking Edge Circle Die, Black Mini Brads and hole punch


thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

No comments: