Pages

Thursday, February 26, 2015

MFTWSC217 "YOU ARE PRETTY AMAZING" Patriotic Hero Card





I have been making  lots of cards for Operation Write Home and have been using some of my most favorite Patriotic paper from Authentique called Pride.   I had a bunch of strips leftover from some of the cards and as soon as I seen this sketch, I knew what I was going to do.  I first cut a navy blue panel and embossed it, but the banners disappeared because it was so dark, so I went with a cream layer instead.   

I will write a note to a Hero and send it in my next box to OWH.


Here's the sketch I used:   MFTWSC217

SUPPLIES:

card stock:  MFT Red, Navy and cream
pattern paper:  Authentique Pride
stamps:  MFT Complimentary Greetings
ink:  MFT Hybrid Black
accessories:  Scor-Pal, MFT Blueprints Stitched panel, Cuttlebug Star embossing folder, SU photo corner punch and foam tape



thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

4 comments:

Cherie said...

Pretty card. I like the banners. Where do you send the rest of your cards since OWH has asked for only five duplicates of a card.

Couture911 said...

Great use of leftovers!

Jill said...

Loving your card for OWH! Such a great thing to do :) thanks for joining us on the MFT CHallenge Pam!! :) keep them coming!

Susan R. Opel said...

Patriotic gets me every time, Pam! Love it!