Pages

Saturday, February 21, 2015

MFTWSC216 "LOVE YOU TO THE MOON AND BACK" card





Today is our youngest daughter's birthday. She turned 18 today. Tonight she invited some friends over for pizza, movies, cake and ice cream. Not long after they arrived, the ice storm hit and two of the girls are no staying the night so she is having a sleepover.      The rain/ice is still coming down.  All of that on top of all the snow we have had this past week, the weather here is a Cold Mess!!

After all the party festivities died down.. I could wander off to my stamp room to get my stamp on.  First up, I wanted to make a card using this week's sketch.. and just now as I am typing this, the top of the sketch image is on the bottom of the screen and I see that I missed rounding the top corners..  blah!!!!  

I was trying to make a "moon"..  haha... my son said "yeah mom, it looks like a .......  moon!"  haha



Here is the sketch I used:    MFTWSC216
SUPPLIES:

card stock:  MFT Nightshift Blue, MFT Grout Gray, White
stamps:  MFT You Move Me
ink:  MFT Black Hybrid Ink
Accessories:  Scor-Pal,

thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

3 comments:

Veronica Z said...

Pam this card is perfect! I love the fun space theme and that moon.. Love!!! Thank you for playing along with the MFT Sketch Challenge!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

This is so super cute.

Susan R. Opel said...

The hole-y moon is just AWESOME, Pam!