Pages

Thursday, February 12, 2015

MFTWSC215 "YOUR SMILE BRIGHTENS MY DAY" card



What a fun sketch this week's MFTWSC215 is.   Seeing the circle made me think of a sun.. so I used my MFT Sun Ray die to emboss on the yellow card stock, I used a MFT pinking die from one of my Blueprints dies sets to cut out the cirlcle.. and die cut a circle using MFT Circle Stax to have layered behind the acetate to make it look like a sun.   The sentiment is from an MFT set ~ can't remember the name, but I will update this post when I go back in my stamp room and get it. 


Here is the sketch I used:   MFTWSC215



thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

2 comments:

Alice said...

so bright and sweet! lovely card! thanks so much for joining us at MFT Challenge & Inspiration Blog!

Susan R. Opel said...

What a cheery card, Pam! I could use a little bit of that warmth in my life right about now. :)