Pages

Saturday, February 14, 2015

A funny thing happened while making cards.. used up 2 6 x 6 paper pads!! Yeah!!



Yesterday while shopping in Springfield, I stopped by a local scrapbook store that I had a $5.00 rewards for, so I bought a new set of "hello" dies by Memory Box.    Last night I got started on some cards and I made a handful of cards after cutting up an entire paper pad. I figured I'd finish up the cards today.

This morning my husband and I took the kids to Hardee's for some biscuits & gravy.. ohhh yummy!  and when I got home I went about finishing up the cards.    I had nearly all the pieces I cut from the paper pad used up when I realized I had a few of the 2" x 5 1/4" pieces left.  I dug through my paper pads to find another of the same pads and grabbed what I thought was the same...  same color scheme, but a totally different pad.. oops!    so I went ahead and cut it all up and spent most of the day and night finishing up all these cards.

I made an assortment of Hello, Thank You and Miss You cards.   These were a lot of fun to make.  I ended up with 42 cards in all.


SUPPLIES:

card stock:  Kraft, SU Midnight Muse, White
pattern paper: MME Nutmeg and MME Blue Floral
stamps:  Hero Arts You're So Kind (Thank You), Paper Smooches Sentiment Sampler (Miss You)
ink:  MFT Black Hybrid and SU Midnight Muse
accessories:  Scor-Pal, Memory Box Oh Hello Again dies, SU/EK Success Circle Punches, Hole Punch/Paper Piercer, SU Blue Brads, HL Mini Brads, SU Dog Tag Punch and Foam Tape



thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great output! Will you send these all in at once? Do you consider them multiples of the same? Reason I'm asking is that I thought we had to reduce the amount of multiples of the same card we send to OWH. I like to make multiples, so it's been hard for me to reduce the amount I make. Thanks for sharing your cards. I always enjoy seeing what you create. From Laura P