Pages

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

30 cards complete "I MISS YOU, YOU MEAN THE WORLD TO ME, LOVE ALWAYS, I LOVE YOU" from one 6 x 6 paper pad




Another 6 x 6 paper pad is now all gone. .. this time it's My Mind's Eye Stella & Rose ~ Mabel.  I have several of this pad, so I might come back and make a large batch of the cards on the second row down with the banner and the scallop under the strip.    




These were the first ones I made from the paper pad and at first used a larger scallop, I didn't like it so I took it off and found another scallop that was smaller and I liked the way it looked.


 Some more "I MISS YOU" cards.. these were super easy. I could make a whole bunch of just this sketch and one paper pad for sure.



Some "Love Always" cards. The hearts have small embossed hearts on them.   The sentiment is from an Annabelle Stamps stamp set.




SUPPLIES:
card stock:  brown, cream, kraft
pattern paper:  MME Stella & Rose ~ Mabel
ink:  SU Early Espresso
stamps:   Stamps of Life Phrases2Say, Annabelle Stamps Love Always (I think the set is called Fanciful Flowers), Craft Smart I Love You
accessories:  Scor-Pal, Heart Punch, Scallop Heart Punch, Circle Punches, Cuttlebug Heart Embossing Folder, Brown Brads, Hole Punch, SU Scallop Border Punch and Foam Tape




thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

No comments: