Pages

Friday, January 9, 2015

MFTWSC210 "CELEBRATE" card



Ohhhhhhh.. I "LOVE" My Favorite Things Sketch Challenges and this sketch is an awesome one.  I made not only this card, but two others using this sketch.   I need some Birthday cards and hope to make some more of these to send out to some fellow stamping friends.



Here is the sketch I used: MFTWSC210


SUPPLIES:

card stock:  black, white, red, green
stamps:  MFT Celebrate
ink: Black
pattern paper:  MME Breeze
accessories:  Scor-Pal, Yellow Brad, Punch, MFT Flower and Leaves Dies, Foam Tape, Corner Rounder


thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

2 comments:

Veronica Z said...

I love everything about this card! The flower and papers all go together so well! Thank you for playing along with the MFT Sketch Challenge!

Susan R. Opel said...

It's always great to have those birthday cards on hand! Thanks fo joining us, Pam!