Pages

Monday, October 6, 2014

MFTWSC196 "MERRY CHRISTMAS" card





I am watching the St. Louis Cardinals ~vs~ Los Angeles Dodgers baseball game.. and wanted to get a card made for this week's challenge.. and needed a quick one.  I received the My Favorite Things Poinsettia Die-namics last week and wanted to give them a try.  I love the way they cut.. just like butter and I used thicker shimmery paper card stock cover.  

    okay.. back to the game!!! GO CARDS!!!


Here is the sketch I used:   MFTWSC196 





thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

2 comments:

JoAnn said...

Love the embossed background and the pretty poinsettia. Great card.

Unknown said...

Wow, the poinsettia card is gorgeous. Love the bright sharp colors, nice contrast with the white embossed background. Love your idea of "quick and simple!" LOL, thanks for sharing.