Pages

Saturday, September 27, 2014

Working on Christmas card kits



I wasn't feeling too good late last night.. tummy ache.. and was going to lay down in bed, but decided to cut some paper instead.  I had printed off the measurements for one of my favorite Christmas cards and make some kits to put together at another time.

This is what the card will look like when put together:




I was midway through cutting the paper when I realized I needed a border punch and all my punches were still packed up because I cannot store them as I have in the past.  I went looking for a particular punch and ended up unpacking one entire box and part of another before I found it.  I then did all the punching and moved onto the other layers.

I am sharing the measurements below that you can print off..  here is the link to the blog post that has the measurements on the page itself:  CHRISTMAS BLESSINGS CARD WITH MEASUREMENTS




thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

3 comments:

Kim S said...

Thanks for the info. Luv the card.. the stamp is one of my favs!
TFS
Kim

Unknown said...

Love your cards. I also like that you post the measurements you use. Thank you for your card making inspiration. My family and I thank you and your family for your service to our great country. God Bless you and God Bless the USA. Thanks

T said...

I just came across your blog via a pinterest pin..so have been going through past post and loving all your cards...and since I have promised myself I wont be making Christmas cards at the last minute again this year this one really caught my eye..I have that stamp! I don't have that embossing folder but I do have one that works..and I was just telling myself this week I might start my Christmas cards sometime soon (maybe buying some red cardstock sparked that thought) so this will be my card for this year...thanks for your inspiration.